Me & My Imaginary Friends

Patricks P.O.V
Once I was finished getting dressed for mine and Megan's night out I passed the bathroom door which megan was behind and nocked twice.

"Don't dress to fancy, were going out afterwards too" I shouted over the noise of the shower.

A muffled "okay" was shouted back and I continued walking out front of the bus. When I entered the kitchen area I noticed Brendon, Vic, Mike, Alex, Rian, Jack and Zack were all still here along with the members of my band and may I say, drunk, very drunk. They all slurred "hi's" and "looking good" which I just laughed at because I could hardly make out what they were even saying. There was an empty seat on the couch beside Pete so I decided to sit whilst I waited for Megan.

---

30 minutes passed by and I found myself watching some TV soap opera which I wasn't paying that much attention to but anything was more interesting than trying to talk to 10 drunk guys on a bus. Not taking my eyes off the tv I herd a door open and close followed by a chorus of "wow" and "holy shit" from all the guys. I looked up at what had caught their attention and there stood Megan in ripped black skinny jeans, a Mayday Parade shirt (coincidentally), her long black hair that was shaved at one side following down her chest and the most adorable smile on her face.

"I'm guessing I look alright?" She said with a giggle.

"Hot as fuck" a drunk jack blurted out followed by a slap on the arm from Rian.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist whispering "you look gorgeous" in her ear causing her to blush a deep shade of red. We said our goodbyes to everyone and left for our night out together.

---

Our meal at this cool 90's dinner was perfect, your couldn't flaw anything! The meal was beautiful, staff were lovely and the place was all around just great. However where we were going next I think would be better. We were now in the car on our way to the venue Mayday Parade were playing at and megan still knew nothing.

"Trickkkkk?" Megan asked dragging out the 'k'

"Yessssss?" I replied mocking her previous tone.

"Can't you tell me where your taking me?"

"Nope?"

"But why?"

"Because it's a surprise!"

She groaned. "Fine. But how long will it take?"

"An hour an a half at the most"

"Can I take a nap?"

"Sure go ahead"

She smiled at me and I smiled back as she squirmed about trying to get comfortable. When she settled her bear thing gradually got slower and I realised she was asleep. Damn she's cute when she's asleep.

Megan's P.O.V
The door then flew open an light beamed in to the room, soon to be gone as the door shut. The figure switched the light on and there she stood.
She was average height and had blond hair, dressed casually.

"Stop crying you little bitch, be grateful that I didn't shoot you in the head and end you..." She sneered.

"Hows your arm? hahahah"

I was to scared to reply, scared that if I spoke she would put a bullet trough my head.

"Not gonna talk are we sweetie?" she said as she squatted beside me turning my face towards her forcefully.