Guy From The Posters

Megan's P.O.V
I so excited to go home and see my family! I'm even more excited to bring Patrick with me so he can meet them. I wonder how they'll react when I tell them were dating... Fingers crossed they like him. We packed a small bag of stuff for the journey, we weren't staying long so we didn't need much. It takes about two hours to drive to my parents house from the studio, I need to stop calling it the studio, it's my home now. We set off at about 10am giving us plenty of time to get there.

(I'm skipping the car journey because that parts boring. Sorry)

As Patrick turned into a small street I notice my parents house at the end of the road. I remember this place like It was only yesterday I moved away to the apartment. The car comes to a stop right outside the house,

"Number 32 right?" Patrick says as he looks around the neighbourhood.

"Yup, this is my parents house"

We both get out of the car and Patrick grabs the bag.

"Do they know I'm here?" Patrick asks.

"No, it's a surprise"

We walk up the short path to the door, I knock a couple times and wait for a familiar face to appear. I can tell Patrick is a little nervous. I place my hand in his and hold it firmly.
The door swings open to reveal my mother standing behind it.

"Megan!" My mom shouts as she pulls me in for a hug.

After pulling out she looks Patrick up and down a few times.

"Who's your friend honey?"

"Um, mom this is Patrick, and I'll tell you the rest when all the family's here"

My mom and Patrick shake hands.

"We'll come on in the rest of the family's watching Tv!"

Me and Patrick follow my mom into the living area where the rest of my family are. I greet them all one by one then go back over to Patrick, I slip my hand into his,

"And I'd like you all you all to meet my wonderful Boyfriend Patrick Stump"
I told them with a smile.

When I said 'boyfriend' my moms jaw dropped.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!" She said as she ran over to Patrick and gave him a great big hug. "Welcome to the family Patrick, and may I say you look familiar..."

"Yeah whatever mom" I said jokingly.

Patrick and my mom both laughed.
Fingers crossed she wouldn't recognise him from all the Fall Out Boy posters in my room, that would be embarrassing.
She took a step back and looked at patrick...

"You look similar to one of the guys on the posters in Megan's room. Oh what we're they called? Fall Out...?"

She noticed... Oh shittttt....

"Fall Out Boy?" Patrick says smiling.

"That's it! You look like the lead singer from that band, I can't remember his name though..."

"Mom Patrick is the lead singer from Fall Out Boy..."

"Oh my! Megan's to be obsessed with your music! Shes got all the CDs, posters and shirts!"

"Mommmmm..."

"Oh I'm sorry honey am I embarrassing you in front of your boyfriend?"

My mom started to laugh, she was enjoying this...

"Mom me and Patrick are going to rest upstairs for a while before dinner okay?"

"Okay sweetie"

I took Patrick's hand a lead him upstairs and too my room. I paused before entering,

"Ready?" I asked.

"I guess so" Patrick said smiling.

I opened the door. As soon as you walk into my room your eyes automatically look at my posters. They basically cover 99% of my walls.

Patrick's P.O.V
Megan's family seamed really nice! They all seamed really supportive of mine and Megan's relationship. Megan got really embarrassed when her mom was talking about how she loves Fall Out Boy which I thought was cute. Me and Megan went upstairs to her room to rest for a while after driving for a few hours. As we entered her room my eyes were automatically drawn to the posters on her walls.

"Wow. That's a lot of Fall Out Boy posters" I said as I gazed around the room.

"When my mom said I had them all she really meant it"

After looking at all the posters for a while we decided to have a lay down on Megan's bed. We cuddled up and the last thing I remember is falling asleep.

----------/------------/------------/--------

A/N:
sorry if this chapter isn't as good but everything's falling into place soon enough:)
I'm still updating daily! *cheers*
Also i would like to thank you all for nearly 400 reads!
Please vote!;)
And also leave a comment! I love to read the comments you guys leave and I'll reply to them all!:)
Byeeeee!