Prove It

Patrick's P.O.V
I quietly sang her to sleep, then fell asleep myself. Today had been quite a good day.

-the next day-

I woke up to find myself alone on the bed. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, put a hat on and went out into the main room.

"Patrick!" I herd Megan shout from the other end of the room, running towards me.

"Hey baby" I said pulling her in for a hug.

"Did you sleep okay?" She asked.

"Yeah fine, you?"

"I fell asleep to you singing. Your voice is just so calming patrick, it's beautiful"

I just smiled, she's just so nice, and beautiful, and gorgeous, and perfect, and everything I've ever wished for.
She is the one.

"Where the guys at?" I asked scanning the room.

"They went to Starbucks not that long ago, they said they would be an hour or two"

"So Mrs.Stump what can we do for an hour?" I said hugging her.

"Oh so now I'm Mrs.Stump? I like it"

Megan took my hat off my head and placed it on hers. Damn she looked cute in it.

"Well then Mrs.Stump what can we do?"

"I'm not in the mood for doing anything, how about we just cuddle in bed for a bit?" She said placing the hat back onto my head.

"That sounds wonderful"

I took her hand and lead her to the bed room.

Megan's P.O.V
I love Patrick's cuddles. I want to cuddle him every single second of every single day forever.

"Patrick?"

"Yeah?"

"About the other day. You know, when Andy walked in..."

"What about it?"

"I'm so sorry. I just felt ready. I mean, I love you so much. I understand why you thought I was rushing things, because I was"

"Don't be sorry babe and I love you too, when its the right time, and the right place you know what to do"

"I love you so much Patrick" I told him.

"I love you more" he protested.

"That's impossible"

"Prove it"

A/N: ooooooo! Suspense!:) sorry today's is so short, it's like 2:30am... I promise tomorrow's will be either really long or two chapters! And thank you all so much for nearly 200 reads! It's insane! Please vote to let me know you like this story!x

Instagram: @megzygram
Twitter: @Donnies_Catch