Saying Goodbye?

A/N:
What do y'all think of the new cover?
Isn't it sexy;)
I hope you lot like it! I had a few of you readers vote on the six different covers on Instagram so thanks for the help!
Want to check out my Instagram?
@disloyalorderoffalloutboy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also I have a new FanFiction up if any of you are interested in reading it?
It's called 'these oceans are far between our hearts' and it's about Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria, here's the description,
When Ben and his current girlfriend Emily who he though one day he'd marry unexpectedly break up things take a turn for the worst. Ben goes back to all his old habits Emily stopped him from doing, drinking way to much, drugs, and sleeping with random girls he finds at shows until one girl changes it all. Can Ben put his life back together? Or will this girl tare him apparat even more?
So maybe give it a read?
But I promise what a catch will still be my main priority:)
------------------

Patrick's P.O.V
I was woken by someone shaking my shoulders, I slowly opened my eyes to see Mike from Pierce The Veil stood over me. When he noticed I was awake he stopped and smiled sympathetically at me. I smiled, well if you could call it that, back and got up.
"Were at the hospital" He told me, holding the door of the bus open.
I nodded, staying silent as me and Mike joined the rest of the two bands walking to the hospital.
Every one who looked at me had the same sad smile. I didn't need sympathy I just needed my Megan back.
Once we were in Pete explained everything to the girl working at the desk and she replied with,
'Oh uh, I'm not sure what's wrong with her. She only came in a few minutes ago, I'll have a look... she's in room 237 dear'
Pete thanked her and we all began walking to room 237.
As we walked down the hallways to the stairs doctors and nurses rushed past us, running up the stairs in panic.
At first I thought nothing of it, they could always be running to another patient, not Megan. But then it hit me, what if they are running to Megan's room? What if she's in a critical condition and dying? I broke out into a sprint leaving everyone behind. I headed for the stairs, dodging anyone in my way. I made it to the second floor and saw Megan's room, the door was shut but about every five seconds a doctor would go in or out.
"Excuse me?" I asked as a make doctor came out of the room.
"Yes sir?" He said calmly.
"Could you tell me what's wrong with my wife?" I pleaded.
At this point the rest of the guys joined me.
"I can't sir, I'm very sorry. You'll just have to wait until it's confirmed."
"Confirmed? what needs to be confirmed?" I asked, panic in my voice.
"I can't say sir" he replied before rushing of down the hall and out of sight.
We all sat in some chairs just down the hall from Megan's room. No one dared to speak, just silence.
A few minutes passed before a familiar looking person was rushed down the hall on a stretcher screaming in pain passed by.
I stood up and watched the person until they were out in a room, it was Anna.
I casually walked over to the nurse outside her room and asked what happened?
"Are you family?" She asked.
"Boyfriend" I lied, but I needed answers.
"Well sir, it looks as though your girlfriend has been shot in the back of her right leg, shes lost quite a bit blood but no to much that it will effect her health." the nurse told me.
"Thanks for your help" I said with a smile before returning to the guys and telling them.
"She deserved it" andy said, everyone nodding their heads in agreement.

-----

A hour had passed and we'd herd nothing about Megan at all. I started worrying... Heck I'd been worried since she went missing.
I couldn't help but blame myself for everything, If I had just went to find the time somewhere else she would never have been caught by Anna... And would be here in my arms.
I continued to think of different ways that this was all my fault as the guys walked quietly. Soon enough I fell asleep dreaming of her.

------

I was rudely awoke my someone shouting my name over and over, I opened my eyes to see Pete stood I front of me. I looked up at him and he pointed to a doctor stood by the door of what I think was Anna's room.
I stood up and made my way over to him,