If I Woke Up Next To You

Patrick's P.O.V
Once the song ended I looked over to Megan, she had fallen asleep.
She looked so cute asleep, aw.
We arrived at the studio at about 6pm, I didn't wake Megan, instead I picked her up in a 'bridal style' and carried her into the studio and lay her on the couch beside me.
Me, Pete, Joe and Andy all decided to watch a movie, we decided on 'Smiley' it had one of Megan's favourite YouTubers in, a guy named Shane Dawson. We put the film in and began to watch it.
It was a horror so there was quite a few jump scares now and then. I jumped unexpectedly with fright accidentally waking Megan,

"Sorry beautiful, I got a fright, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine babe. Wait, are you guys watching smiley!?" She said, her eyes glued to the screen.

"Yeah, you haven't missed much, wanna join us?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Megan got comfortable on the couch next to me and watched the rest of the film with us. She jumped a few times, but so did I.
It got to a really scary part,

"Patrick?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I'm scared" She whispered.

"It's okay, I'm here"

I pulled her in closer to me and wrapped my arm around her. She was shaking. I was quite scared myself but I didn't want her to know.
I looked over at Megan to find her under the blankets. I decided to also lift the blankets over my head and join her.

"Hey why you hiding under here?" I asked.

"It's nice and warm"

"Awwwwww is someone scared?"

"No I'm not Patrick! I'm just cold"

"I can fix that"

I moved my body so I was lying next to her. I wrapped both my arms around her waist cuddling her and kissed her forehead.

"Can I stay for another night?" She said looking at me with her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure! Anything for you gorgeous"

"In your bed again?"

"If you want"

"Oh I do"

She turned her body to face me.
We stared deeply into each others eyes. She but her lip. I bit mine. She looked at my lips then back to my eyes and before she could say anything we kissed. I ran my hands along the perfect curves of her body whilst she played with my hair. I was getting really hot, we were still under the blanket.
All of a sudden the blanket was ripped of our body's.

"WHAT THE FUCK PETE" I shouted at him.

"What are you two doing under there!?"

"None of your fucking business!"

Me and Megan both sat up looking around awkwardly.
Pete just sat there smirking. I was so pissed with him right now.

"I'm going to bed" I said getting up from the couch.

"What about the film?" Megan asked.

"Doesn't matter, I'll watch it again sometime. Night"

I got changed and climbed into bed. All I could think about was Megan. She was just so, perfect. I really do think I have found the girl I want to spend forever with, I thought as I drifted of to sleep.

Megan's P.O.V
Patrick had went to bed leaving me with Pete, Joe and Andy. It was still quite awkward from when Pete ripped the blanket of me and Patrick, but I didn't say anything.
The film finished and we all went to bed. I walked into the bedroom to find Patrick had already fell asleep. Damn. I climbed into bed trying not to wake him, but I must have. He moved about then wrapped his arm around my stomach, moaning softly.

"I love you Patrick"

"Love you too baby"

He started to sing,

"Me and you,
Setting in a honeymoon,
If I woke up next to you"

I kissed his lips softly then fell asleep listening to his perfect voice.