I cant lose you again.

A/N- as promised here's the new chapter! Thanks for 2K<3

Patrick's P.O.V

"I'm glad to be back" Megan said as we entered the house.

She threw all of her stuff onto the closest table and jumped swiftly into my arms kissing me softly.
I've missed her touch so damn much.
Without breaking the kiss we managed to somehow get to the bedroom.
Yes, the bedroom.
I lay down on the bed, well our bed, and propped myself up with my forearms, Megan hovered above me with her hands either side if my shoulders supporting herself.
We still haven't broke the kiss.
It's Perfect.

"I'm so lucky to have you Patrick"

Patrick's P.O.V

"I missed you so badly" I replied.

Megan pulled away from me and sat with her legs wrapped around my waist. She looked into my eyes with a playful grin on her face, then her eyes travelled down to my shirt.
She bit her lip.
I caught on with what she was hinting at and removed my shirt throwing it carelessly onto the floor.
Next it's my turn to take her shirt off, and before we know it were both fully naked with a pile of unwanted clothes on the floor.
Megan flips her hair back removing all the stray hair from her face, and damn she looked good whilst doing it.
Still on top of me, Megan leans down and kisses me. It was short, but sweet.

"Sure?" I ask.

Megan nods with approval. And with that it all begins.

-------------

As my eyes flutter open I glance to my side where Megan would normally be.
I'm alone.

"Megan?"

A voice came from the bathroom,

"In here Patrick" I'm assuming Megan says.

I throw the blankets of me and climb out of bed. I quickly throw some pyjama pants on and head towards the bathroom door. I stop at a mirror and check my reflection. Sex hair. I fix my hair slightly whilst reaching for the handle of the bathroom door.
I expect to see Megan doing her hair or something but instead she's sitting in the corner of the room on the cold hard floor.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask as I sit down next to her.

"I -I don't feel so good, my stomach hurts, like a lot"

I thought nothing of it.
I help Megan up to her feet and let her lean on my shoulder. We both walk into the kitchen, Megan sits on one of the stools we have at the breakfast bar and holds her stomach. I frantically search though the cupboards trying to find some pain killers or some kind of medication that could ease the pain.
I move a few boxes and behind them I find some pain easing tablets, and there exactly what I need.
I pour Megan a drink of water and hand her it along with two tablets.

Megan's P.O.V
I really doubt these tablets are gonna help my stomach pain. Its not like cramp or anything this is like my stomachs doing flips and it's killing me. Not literally killing but it's pretty bad. I really don't want to tell Patrick how much pain I'm in incase I scare him. Also the last thing I want to do is be in hospital...
I place the two tablets into my mouth and swallow them with some water. A few minutes after the tablets have settled in my stomach I get a really bad pain in my side.
It's like I've been shot or something.
The pain keeps coming and going like every second, i cant take this any longer. I start to whine with pain, it's unbearable. Patrick quickly notices,

"Megan, you okay?" he says with a worried look in his eye.

I open my mouth to respond but before I could I feel something rising in my stomach. I instantly feel sick.
I jump off the stool and run over to the sink, just in time.

"Megan, I think we need to take you too the hospi-"

"Patrick I'm not going there"

"But what happens if there's something wrong with you? Megan I know you don't like hospitals but I care about you, it's for your own good!"

"Patrick it's probably nothing..."

"But what happens if it is Megan? what happens if you've got an illness. you can't ignore it forever."

"Patrick..."

"Megan I just got you back! I can't lose you again!" Patrick looks really worried now, like he's about to cry.

"I-I'm S-Sorry Patrick. Lets go."

"Don't be sorry" he smiles at me.

I put my arm around Patrick's neck for support whilst we walk to the car. I really hope nothing bad happened to me.

-------------

Patrick's P.O.V
"Hello sir how may I help you?" a lady behind the front desk at the hospital says.

"Ummm, my girlfriends stomachs been hurting really badly since this morning and it looks quite swollen in some way, she's been sick a few times too. She's had two pain killers and they didn't seam to help. Please I just want to make sure she's okay"

"Okay sir the next point meant we have spare is in ten minutes, your very lucky we have a spare slot" she says smiling at me.

"Thank you"

"And what's your second name sir?"

"Stump"

"Well them mr.Stump your appointment is in ten minutes in room 29 your name will be called shortly. whilst you wait please take a seat over there" she says whilst pointing to a set of seats just before a few numbered doors and smiling warmly.

"Okay thank you so much" I say whilst smiling back.

I walk over to Megan who is already sitting in the seats the lady pointed at, she looks really pale.
I don't think I've ever been as worried as I am in my entire life.

----------------------

A\N
I am so sorry I haven't updated with a proper chapter in the last 3 or 4 days! But Hey at least it wasn't a month!;)
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I have a few ideas for this story but they could all change. I do write this story just as It comes, I don't plan it or anything so sometimes it's hard to write a certain chapter.
I'll try my best to update tomorrow!

-also thank you all so much for 2.2k reads!;)

Byeeeeeeeee!<3