Fuck The Plan!

Megan's P.O.V
It's been a week since i found out that I'm having a baby, I'm going to be a mom, and Patrick's going to be the best dad in the world to this baby. So far Patrick's been so supportive by helping out whenever he can. He seams really excited knowing he's going to be a father and so does his family. His mom was crying when we told her because she was so happy for us and she's also been equally supportive as Patrick helping out with things too. Not many people so far know about me being pregnant except family. Joe, Andy and Pete still don't know so Patrick invited them around later so we could tell them the news.
I'm really nervous to see their reactions when I tell them I'm pregnant with Patrick's baby, mainly because we're not married. I don't have a problem with us not being married but I know some people do. I know it'll happen someday but I don't know when.

-------------------

Patrick had told the guys to come round at about 7:00pm and it was now 6:50pm so it wouldn't be long before they arrive. I start to feel really nervous, I'm not sure why though, I mean Joe, Andy and Pete are like brothers to me so I don't know why I'm scared to tell them really...
I walk over to Patrick who is sitting on the couch watching something on TV. As I sit down he looks over to me and smiles but then notices the worried look on my face,

"Babe what's wrong?" he asked sounding worried himself.

"I'm scared to tell them Patrick"

"Why?" He pulls me into a hug "I'm sure they'll be happy for us"

"But what happens if they judge us because we're not married? A lot of people do..."

"They would never do anything like that Megan, I just know there gonna be just as excited as I am"

"I suppose... but what about the fans?"

"I love the fans but really they don't have a say in our relationship, we can do whatever we want"

All I could do was smile. Patrick really is the best boyfriend ever, ill be proud to call him my husband one day.
My thoughts were cut of by a knock at the door,

"It's open, come in!" Patrick shouted.

The door opened slowly to reveal a very excited looking Pete, Joe and Andy. They all ran over to us hugging both me and Patrick at once.

"Careful with her" Patrick said quietly.

Pete, Andy and Joe all looked at him in confusion.

"I think we should all sit down" I said as I grabbed Patrick's hand and pulled him over to the couches with me.

"Something isn't right here" Pete mumbled.

The guys followed us and sat down too waiting for us to explain what was going on.

"So your all probably wondering what's going on and why we haven't done much the past week..." Patrick began.

They all nodded in synchronisation.

"Well..." I began. "last week I had to be taken to hospital because I had really bad stomach pain and Patrick insisted we go to check it out. When we got there we revived some news we weren't expecting..." I stopped to let Patrick speak.

"Guys don't flip out but, Megan's pregnant"

All their jaws dropped then within seconds of telling them we were all hugging and 'congratulations' being thrown around everywhere.
They all seamed so happy for us and at first didn't mention the whole, 'not being married thing'

Patrick's P.O.V
I have to admit all the acting for the young blood chronicles payed off.
Yes, Pete, Joe, and Andy already knew about Megan being pregnant, I told them the day after it happened. And they also knew what I was about to do next... this plan is working perfectly.
Pete looks up to me and winks, and I wink back.

"So, umm, Megan, when're you and Patrick gonna get married if you guys have a baby on the way? I know some people can be critical about that" Pete said just as we planned.

"Um..." Megan said awkwardly avoiding eye contact with me. " I don't know Pete. I guess when were ready?"

Megan really has no idea what's going to happen, it should all work out well if they go along with the plan...

"Do you guys know what your having?" Joe asked.

"No, were gonna keep it a surprise" I said smiling.

Megan still wouldn't look at me. An awkward silence filled the room. Casually I got my phone out of my pocket and began to type,

To: Joe, Pete, Andy

Fuck the plan! I have to do this now!

*sent*

They all read the message and waited for it to happen.
I tucked my phone away back into my pocket and pulled something else out instead.
Remember that small box I found in my drawer when me and Megan spilt?
Yeah, it was that box.

"Well Megan they won't have to worry about us not being married, because..." I got down onto one knee and opened the small box, "...will you marry me?"

Her mouth opened to form the perfect 'o' shape. Tears started rolling down her face.
Oh god. Is she gonna say no?
Just as I thought all hope was lost the corners of her mouth formed a perfect smile. Thank god!

"Yes!"

I sighed with relief and stood up. I kissed her straight away and made it last. This moment couldn't have gone any better!
As we both pulled away, gasping for air a bit, I took the ring and slid it into her finger. It looked so beautiful on her.

------------------------------------------

A/N:
OMG I FINALY UPDATED GUYS!
I really hope you like this chapter, I know it's short but a lot happened so I decided to leave it there. Thank you all for getting me to 3.1K reads!
See you in the next update, byeee!<3

P.S. for updates on when I'll be posting new chapters follow my account MeganFerry1, I post little notes now and then thanking you guys and telling you about when I'll update!

Bye <3