Just a few drinks

Continuing Megan's P.O.V

"Yeah it is. Hey Megan"

"P...P...Patrick...?" That's all I managed to get out before the tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I held the phone back to my ear, there was a few muffled noises but nothing I could work out.

"Hello?"

The phone went silent for a few seconds.

"Sorry about that Megan, it's Pete now"

"Umm, hi Pete. Wait how do you have my number?"

"Through friends... Anyways fancy hanging out tonight?"

"With who?"

"Just me"

"Ermmm, okay?"

"I'll pick you up at 7"

The line went silent. Great, I don't even know what to wear or where we're going. Pete really pisses me off at times...
I plugged my phone into the charger and went to get changed.
I decided on something casual, but nice. I searched through my closet and found some black skinny jeans. I shrugged and threw them on. I stared to search through my masses of T-shirts which mostly consisted of band Merch. I found my old Fall Out Boy shirts and thought of Patrick, I stood there for a while just staring at them. Once I moved on from the Fall Out Boy shirts I came across my favourite Panic! At The Disco shirt u had recently got and decided to wear that. After getting dressed I applied a little bit if make up and laced up my converse. As I grabbed my phone I realised the time 7:00pm. Perfect timing. As I opened the door to the tiny hotel room I'm living in Pete was just coming up the stairs. He smiled.

"You look nice, now come on"

"Okay, give me a minute, Wentz."

I locked the door behind me and chased after Pete to his car where he was waiting for me.

"So where we going?"

"Just back to my place for a couple of drinks, you up for it?"

"Sure"

As we drove to Pete's house we passed a familiar building, I realised if was Patricks place. Pete must have caught me looking at it,

"You miss him don't you?"

"What? No..."

But really I miss him with all my heart. But I know he doesn't feel the same way. I hurt him and I doubt he'd ever take me back.

"Oh okay then"

Shortly after passing Patricks place we arrived at Pete's. We both got out of the car and headed for the door. Before opening it he turned to face me,

"I have some friends over to if you don't mind"

"Not at all" I smiled and followed Pete into his house.

As we walked in we were greeted by Joe and Andy, I hadn't seen them in a while, it seams like forever. We talked for a short while then Pete went to find the rest of his friends.

"What happened with you and pat?" Joe asked.

Andy swatted him on the arm.

"She might not want to talk about it Joe" he said quietly.

I explained why me and Patrick split and they both listened, nodding now and then.

"I'm sorry to hear that" Andy said softly.

"It's okay, I just know I made a mistake"

Pete entered the room with two other people. As they came into the light I automatically noticed who it was,

"OMG YOUR BRENDON URIE AND SPENCER SMITH FROM PANIC AT THE DISCO IM A HUGE FAN!"

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I said shyly.

They all laughed. Brendon walked towards me and shook my hand.

"Hahaha yeah, it's nice to meet you, as you know I'm brendon and thus is spencer" he says gesturing at spencer.

Spencer came over an shook my hand too.

"Hi, I'm Megan" I said smiling.

Pete's P.O.V
Whilst Megan was talking to the other guys I texted Patrick.

Me: Hey Pat get your ass over here now!

Patrick: What's so important?

Me: Megan's here!

Patrick: Sorry man, I'm just not ready to talk to her again.

Me: but I thought you still loved her?

Patrick: Of course I do! But I think she hates me.

Me: Well think about It?

Patrick: ohkay....

I walked back into the room and sat down with Megan and the guys who were watching something on TV.