The 'good' bunk

A/N: I'm glad to say I'm NOT going to be deleting this story thanks to all the lovely messages I recived from some of you!:)

Megan's P.O.V
Tomorrow were setting of for tour and I don't think my stomach could hurt any more than it did. Patrick, being the wonderful husband he is, offered to cancel tour and stay home with me but I said no. I mean as much as I want to stay home with him, this is his job and I know all the fans going out to their shows over the next two month would be disappointed. I can't let my problems get in the way of him no matter how bad they are, right?

I sighed as I finished washing the dishes and put them away on the shelves. I dried my hands off, smiling as I noticed the new addition to the rings on my fingers, my wedding ring.

"Honey I'm home!" Patrick sang as he walked through the front door.

I threw the towel down into a pile on the floor and ran to were he stood. As he saw me he smiled and opened his arms, I hugged him tightly and he kissed my forehead.

"So how's my beautiful wife?" he asked as we continued to hug.

"The pain in my stomachs still there but I'm good" I said with a weak smile as I looked up at him.

"Are you sure your okay to come on tour with us? I mean it when I say ill cancel the whole thing and stay with you..."

"Patrick your not cancelling this tour, think about how disappointed the fans would be! And I'm fine, I told you I'll just take things easy"

He looked at me and sighed in defeat, "but if it gets worse on tour tell me, okay?"

I nodded, "I promise I will"

He kissed me and smiled before we both headed upstairs to start our last minute packing.
As I was walking, or more like waddling, up the stairs the pain in my stomach got worse. I reached the last few steps and I was in agony, I groaned in pain as I got to the top and Patrick turned to look at me with a worried look on his face.

"Megan are you sure your okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I said and shot him a reassuring smile.

I put a hand on my now very noticeable bump and began rubbing it as I followed Patrick to our room.
He lifted our four suitcases down from the top of the wardrobe and set them out on the bed. We both began taking stuff out our wardrobes, folding them up and putting them into our suitcases. As I was taking a shirt of of a hanger I accidentally dropped it, as I bent over to pick it up there was a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Agh, fuck!" I shouted loudly.

Patrick dropped whatever he was holding causing it to make a load thud as it hit the floor and quickly ran over to me.

"What happened?" He asked as he helped me up and lay me on the bed.

"I just dropped a shirt and as I bent over to pick it up there was a really sharp pain in my stomach..."

"Maybe you should go to the hospital and get this checked over" he suggested as he gently rubbed my stomach.

"Maybe I should... but what about tour? We leave tomorrow morning..."

"I'll ring the hospital now and tell them it's an emergency and that you need checking over tonight"

"Ohkay..."

"You stay here, I'll go ring the hospital" he said before kissing me then leaving to ring the hospital.

-----

"Mr & Mrs Stump?" A dark haired nurse asked.

"Here" Patrick said as he helped me out of my chair and linked his arm with mine, supporting me as we followed the nurse into a room.

"Right..." She began. "What's the problem?"

"It's just I've been having a few really bad pains in my stomach since this morning and we though it would be best to get checked over..."

She nodded and began flipping through some pages in a file with my name on.

"So your 6 and a half months pregnant?"

I nodded.

"Have you been doing anything more actively this week?"

"No"

"I can't seam to put my finger on anything at the moment but just to be on the safe I'll send you over to get a quick ultrasound, okay?"

"That's brilliant, thank you"

"Follow me, we'll take you there right away"

Patrick helped me up from my chair and walked with me to the room where the nurse had lead us.
As she set up the machine I lay on the bed looking up at the celing.

What if something was wrong?

What if something's happened to the baby?

What if it's my fault?

What if...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the nurse asked if I was ready to start the scan. I nodded and she pulled my my shirt revealing my bump. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the pillow. I felt a hand slip into mine as I felt the cold jelly being spread across my stomach. I smiled as my bad thoughts turned to good thoughts; they were about me, Patrick and our child.

A family.

My family.

Our family
.

My eyes shot open as I felt something being pressed against my stomach. I hissed in pain as the nurse pressed harder and began moving it around.

"It's okay baby" Patrick whispered in my ear.

I nodded, "I know"

There was a moment of silence until the nurse spoke,

"Would you like to see your baby?

I looked at Patrick who was smiling widely, "yes, we would"

She turned the monitor screen to us so we could see the scan. I gasped along with Patrick as I saw the features of our child, the nurse began to point out parts like the head, body, arms and legs.
I felt a tear run down my cheek. In less than three months he or she would finally be in this world...
I turned to face Patrick who was still smiling, but as he saw me crying he frowned a little.

"Don't cry..." he said softly before reaching out and wiping my tear away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really happy" I said with a smile.

Patrick laughed and smiled again, "me too, I can't wait to be a dad"

-------

The nurse finished off the scan and cleaned me up. She told us that everything was perfect and that the pains I had been getting were normal at this stage in pregnancy. She even asked us if we would like to know the gender but we both agreed to wait and let it be a surprise.

"And one more thing before you leave, be careful, take things easy and according to your file your due date is the 24th of January" she said with a smile.

"I will and Thank you for everything" I replied before picking up my coat and heading to the car with patrick.

On the drive home we talked about what was happening whilst we were on tour. Patrick told me that they would be touring with All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco Twenty One Pilots and Pierce The Veil.

(A/N I know they probably wouldn't tour with All Time Low or Pierce The Veil but their some of my favourite bands and this is a fanfiction...)

I have to admit that made me look forward to touring a bit more than I had been recently. I mean seeing the bands you grew up listening to every day for the next two month is like a dream come true. And when one of them is your husband, it makes it 100% better!

--------

Patrick's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of the alarm I had set on my phone, I reached out and felt around for it until I finally found it and hit the screen causing the alarm to stop. I groaned as I moved the warm covers of me and sat on the corner of the bed. I noticed Megan was still sleeping and I decided to let her sleep for another 15 minutes because on a bus of 4 guys it's gonna be noisy and I doubt she'll get any sleep anytime soon.
I got out of bed carefully so I didn't wake her, and stumbled downstairs with the suitcases, placing them at the door so when the bus came we could just get up and go. I turned on the tv but didn't really watch it, instead I went on twitter, replied to a few fans, and sent out tweets to the other bands playing to say see them soon and I hope they have a good ride, you know just to be nice.
I hit the home button on my phone making twitter disappear and glanced at the time. 11:10am, now would probably be a good time to wake Megan.
Before going to wake her up I searched around for my iPhone charger, eventually finding it hidden down the side of the couch, and plugged my phone in so it could charge a bit more before we left.
I jogged up the stairs at a steady pace, I was still a bit tired from waking up, and slowly edged open the door to see Megan still sleeping. I moved closer to the bed and reached a hand out towards her shoulder and shook her gently. She mumbled something before opening her eyes and smiling at me.

"Hey" she said quietly, her voice a little croaky from sleeping.

"Hi beautiful, today's the day" I replied with a smile.

Her smile grew even wider. Even though Megan didn't seem to initially like the idea if touring at the start it had grown on her overtime and she was pretty excited now. After I told her who we were touring with that seemed to get her more into it.

"When's the bus coming to get us?" she asked.

"In about 20 minutes or so, you should probably start getting ready" I said and reached out tucking a piece of her newly dyed black hair out of her face.

She smiled, "guess I will then"

With that she climbed out of bed, grabbed the clothes she had laid out last night and went into the bathroom to get ready I presume. Whilst she was getting ready I scanned the room making sure I had everything I needed for the next two month. I came across an old pair of black converse in the back of the wardrobe and tried them on, to my surprise they fit still. I decided to take them with me so I went back downstairs, unzipped my suitcase and threw the shoes in then zipping it back up.
Just as I finished zipping the case up I herd Megan coming down the stairs. I turned around just as she came into view and noticed she was smiling.

"Excited much?"

"Yeah, how can you tell?"

"Probably because you walking around with the biggest smile on your face"

"Oh yeah, that might be a bit of a give away" she said with a giggle.

Before I could reply there were two beeps from outside telling us the bus was here.

"Well I guess this is us..." I said as I began grabbing suitcases.

"Here I'll help..." Megan offered.

"No it's okay, I'll get two then come back for the others. You go ahead and get on, I know the boys are dying to see you"

"Sure?"

"I'm sure" i said as I began to drag the suitcases out the door and handing them to the driver to carry them onto the bus.

Once all four cases were on the bus I joined everyone in the small space that was the living -ish area.

I hadn't missed these tour busses at all...

I saw Joe tightly hugging Megan, I don't think any of them had seen her since the wedding.

"Joe... little... too... tight... ugh..." She said between breaths.

"Oh sorry!" joe apologised as he left her go.

"It's okay" she replied with a smile.

Pete walked into where we were all standing and threw his arms up in the air, shouting for Megan as he noticed her.

Megan's P.O.V
"MEGGGGAAAAANNNNNNNN!" An all to familiar voice shouted.

I turned around to find myself wrapped in Pete's arms.

"Megan I haven't seen you in forever!" Pete said dramatically.

"Pete its only been a week or two..."

"Yeah! a week or two too long!"

We all laughed and I went through the same process with Andy hugging an saying how long it's been since we last saw each other before we all sat on the couches and caught up.

--------

It'd been about an hour since we had set out driving to the first venue. I had no idea where we were going...
But nothing really that exciting had happened since we it on, we all just sat and talked about what's been going on an how excited we all were for touring.
Yes, I was finally excited!
As Patrick, Joe, Andy and Pete were all talking about the shows I decided to go explore the bus and hopefully pick out a good bunk.

"I'm gonna have a look around okay?" I said as I wriggled out of Patrick's grasp and stood up.

"Okay baby" Patrick said as he smiled up at me then went back to talking.

I walked straight to the back of the bus and into the back lounge, there was a black couch and a TV set up with an xbox. It was quite a nice room really, well that is until the guys trash it... But hopefully they wont.
I exited the back lounge and there was a slim door to my right, I slid it open and noticed that was the bathroom. Nothing much really, just a normal bathroom.
Next were the bunks. I slid open all the curtains to see that none of them had any of the guys stuff in. I threw my fist up in the air and did a stupid little dance, yeah I was happy! Why? I got to choose the best bunk!
I snuck back to the front of the bus and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen without the guys noticing then tip toed back to the bunks. I picked out the best bunk, the one to the right in the middle and scribbled on the piece of paper,

Megan's + Patrick's bunk <3

I folded the paper in half and proper it up in the middle of the bunk so that if someone opened the curtain to claim the bunk as theirs they'd see I'd been one step ahead of everyone.

I laughed to myself and joined the guys on the couch out front again, wrapping myself in Patrick's arms again.

"What you laughing at gorgeous?" Patrick questioned.

"Oh nothing, I'm just exited!" I replied and smiled.

"Ohkay then, oh and the driver said were arriving at the first venue in 15 minutes!"

"Can't wait" I replied, placing a kiss on his lips.

"WHO TOOK THE GOOD BUNK!? MEGAN? PATRICK?" An angry Pete shouted from where the bunks were.

Patrick looked down at me raising his eyebrow slightly.
I jumped up an grabbed Patrick's hand, dragging him with me to where the bunks were.
Pete monitored to the sign I had put there earlier and I laughed.

"What, I though Id reserved it before you lot got your hands on it" I said giggling a little.

"Good thinking" Patrick said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Pete sighed and jumped Into the bunk on the opposite side below ours and shouted, "THIS BUNKS MINE OKAY YOU TOUCH AND YOUR DEAD"

We all laughed and I felt the bus come to a stop. Pete jumped back out of the bunk and ran to the door yanking it open.

"Air! fresh air!" he said as he stepped out if the bus.

"Dude it's only been like a couple hours, 2 and a half at the most..." Andy said as he followed Pete out, Joe behind him.

"Shall we?" patrick said as he put his hand on his hip.

"We shall" I replied and linked my arm in his as we left the bus and followed the others to the venue.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:
Another 2 week wait buuuutttttttt...
IM BACK AND I WANT TO START UPDATING EVERY FOUR DAYS AT THE MOST!
Well try...
But I really do want to update more because I have so many ideas for this story and I just wanna put them all out for you guys to read but it'll probably take me a while to write...

On the other hand, last night I posted the authors note about if I should delete the story...
Thankfully I'm not going to because the amount of positive feed back from you lot was unreal! I tried to reply I all of you but it kept saying there was an error posting the comment so I'm gonna thank you all now:)

Thank you toooooooooo...
@ashley2422
@stephsheerio
@sydney_quinn6
@briefob
@callie_fob_stump
@emilymaslow422
@katiefuentes93
@falloutboy0502
@leonstark
@pupina1424_o3o
@katielauren
@laurareddington3
For all the lovely comments!
I'll try to reply to each if you separately if I haven't in the future when it will let me:)

But one comment I want to mention separately is @ashley2422's,
"@ashley2422: Don't listen to what other people say. DO what you think is best. I HONESTLY love this story. I HAVE since you first started making it. I love your short chapters. DONT compare your stories to others it only makes your self esteem low. this story is and always will be amazing"

All the others were lovely too but this one stood out to me, I really appreciate all the comments guys!

KEEP EM COMING!;)

I want to pick my favourite comment from the previous chapter and put it my authors note each chapter so I can get your opinions more;)

Until next time, goodbye!:')
~Megan