Everything's NOT okay.

Short chapter but I was excited to post this one ;)

Pete's P.O.V
If there's ever been a time to do this,
That times now.

Patrick's P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times letting them adjust to the light. As they do I see that Me and Megan must have fallen asleep on the couch last night whilst watching movies. Megan's still asleep and looks really tired so I decided just to leave her for a little longer. I carefully move her arm from around me as I stand up. A smile creeps onto my face as I quickly glance at her sleeping before heading to the bathroom for a shower.
As I shower I quietly sing along to 'The Phoenix' because it's my favourite from the new album, and just happens to be Megan's too.

--------

As I turn off the water I find myself humming to 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' that songs been stuck in my head for the past week, but I have to admit its one of my personal favourites from Panic! At a The Disco.
As the song comes to an end I gab a towel of the rack and wrap it around my waist. I quietly open the door trying to avoid waking Megan if she's still asleep and close it behind me. I pick out a T-shirt and jeans from my closet and lay them on the bed for when I'm dry to get changed into.

Megan's P.O.V
I woke up expecting to see Patrick beside me, but he wasn't there. I heard the shower running in the bathroom so I guessed he was in there. Sighing slightly I walked into the kitchen grabbing the same glass as the previous night and pouring myself a glass of water. As I raised the glass to my mouth a familiar tune began playing

Sugar were going down down in an earlier round and sugar were going down swinging

I set the glass on the table and began searching for my phone. As I found it I noticed it was Joe calling,

"Hey joe"

"Uh hi megan"

This didn't sound good.

"Is something wrong? what's happening?"

"It's pete..."

"Please tell me he's okay"

"I'm not sure, the doctors haven't come back with the results yet..."

This could only go one way.

"Doctors!? Are you guys at the hospital?"

"Y-yeah-h"

I didn't know what to say. All I could do was sob loudly into the phone.

"Megan Pete's going to be okay, me and Andy are at the hospital now but there not letting us in to see him yet if I hear anything I'll tell you, oka-"

"I'm coming to the hospital, Now."

"Uh is Patrick there?"

"I think he's in the shower, or just got out now. We'll be there in half an hour okay Joe?"

"Okay, see you two soon"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I switched of my phone and sat down on the couch holding my head in my hand and crying quite load.
For all I know Pete could be dying...
I scolded myself for thinking that.
Pete IS going to make it no matter what condition he's in.

"Megan?" I heard Patrick say behind me.

I didn't reply.

"Megan?" he said again, this time I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I stood up turning around and hugging him tightly and began crying onto his shoulder.

"Megan?! What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Patrick, Pete's in the hospital..."

There was a moment of silence.

"W-what? W-hy?" he said stuttering a little.

"Joe didn't say but we need to get down there now"

He nodded, placed his hand into mine and pulled me along with him to the car. The ride there was mostly silent except from me sobbing every now and then.

---------

When we pulled up to the hospital neither of us got out the car. We just sat there. Patrick lowered his head not the steering wheel and began to cry. I rubbed my hand gently back and forth across his back comforting him.

"He's going to be okay" I said smiling at Patrick even though I was falling apart inside worrying about Pete.

Patrick looked up at me and smiled weekly.

"Com'on, lets go see him"

----------------------------------------------

A/N
Mwahahahahaha, plot twist!
I'll update soon:) byeeeee!x