One Of Those Days

Short chapter I know, but enjoy!

Patrick's P.O.V
It's been a week since the incident with the paparazzi. Since then we have been spotted a lot more than usuall. Even just going to the store to pick something up we have to be careful. But were over it now, and Megan doesn't seam to mind as much. Sometimes when someone recognises us it's nice, there's nothing better than bumping into a fan out and about. It really puts a smile on my face, and Megan's.

*3 days earlier*

Me and Megan had drove to the mall to do some shopping. We'd decided to visit a different mall to our usual because of what happened last time... but I really liked it here.
Whilst there we went to Hot Topic. Megan was off at the other end of the store looking at shirts whilst I looked at some CD's. As I flipped through some different albums I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see one of the people who works here smiling at me.

"Need any help there?" she asked kindly.

"No, but thanks for asking..." I looked at her name tag, "...Megan." I said and smiled at her.

"Okay! and you look really familiar..." She said as she held a finger to her mouth.

"I get that a lot"

I noticed that she had a lot of bracelets around her wrist, mostly those rubber ones with bands on them. There was an All Time Low one, Panic! At The Disco one, Green Day one, and lastly a Fall Out Boy one.
Whilst she was thinking Megan came over and stood beside me,

"Ready when you are Trick" she said as she held up two fairly big Hot Topic bags.

There was a short pause then the girl, who's name was also Megan, looked at me with her jaw wide open.

"No way..."

I smiled realising she had noticed who we were.

"Y-Your Patrick from Fall Out Boy! And your Megan! Oh my god I love you guys!"

*End of flashback*

It's always so nice meeting fans unexpectedly. I love seeing the reaction when they realise it's me and even better when they realise Megan. I think Megan likes meeting fans too, she's always smiling and willing to take pictures with the fans. It's just overall a great experience.

-------------

Megan's P.O.V
Yeah, it's one of those days. You know when you cant be bothered to do anything at all? That's the one. Me and Trick decided just to have a lazy day at home and watch movies, stuff like that.
Whilst Patrick got blankets and picked out movies my job was to get all the munchies. I opened the cupboard that contained plates and bowls and began grabbing random sized ones, scattering them all around the kitchen. I grabbed all the candy and made a pile of them on the breakfast bar. I scanned through the selection, picking out the bests and pouring them into the bowls around the room.
After carefully picking out the candy selection I somehow managed to pick up all of the bowls and carry them to the small table beside the couch. As I placed all the bowls down I could hear Patrick's foot steps coming down the stairs. I decided I would help him because I knew he would have a lot to carry. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I didn't see Patrick, however I did see a pile of blankets. I laughed as I ran up the stairs and took a few of the blankets from him revealing his face. We both giggled then Patrick leaned into kiss me but I quickly ran down the stairs, jumped on the couch and his myself under the blankets laughing as I did so.
I could hear Patrick getting closer and before I knew it the blankets were ripped of me and Patrick was now lying next to me on the couch smirking.

"I win" he said with a smile before he kissed me.

As patrick pulled away he picked up a DVD from the table and held it up,

"Nightmare Before Christmas?" he asked.

"Anytime"

And with that Patrick put the film in, snuggled up with me on the couch in the masses of blankets and ate candy all night long.

-----------

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times, and noticing I was lying in Patrick's arms on the couch. I laughed quietly to myself as I carefully unwrapped myself from Patrick's arms and headed for the kitchen, of course for food... Silently in the background a movie was still playing, I couldn't tell what it was but I switched it off because no one was watching it anyways. Once in the kitchen I poured myself a glass of water and drank it slowly. As I placed the glass into the sink I glanced over to look at the clock. It was 3am, great.
I decided just to go back to sleep on the couch with Patrick because there's not that much to do really at 3am. I slipped myself back into Patrick's arms and as I did so he stirred a little but didn't wake.

------------------------------------------

A/N
Sorry for it being so short but I wanted to post a chapter for you guys because I feel like I've been taking way to long to update! When I began the story I used to update daily but now I have school and hanging out with friends a lot soooo yeahhhhhh...

Before I go I want to mention some beautiful peoples stories!;)

@Jamie_Stump
I'm in love loveeeee with her story 'Too The Moon And Back' it's amazing! Diffidently worth checking out!

@Callie_fob_stump
Her story 'Thanks For The Memories' is great! Also worth checking out!

@kissmysass14
(I love your username!) Has an amazing My Chemical Romance story called, 'Lets Make This Last Forever' so any fans of MCR I'd recommend this too!

@f4ll0utb0y7
Lastly one of my favourites, both a PATD and FOB story in one! 'XO' I really really like this story, defiantly worth reading!

^^^^
Okay so some amazing stories there and If you want me to mention your story next time comment the tital, I'll read it, and if I like it I'll mention you and your story!

Lastly thank you too @Jamie_Stump for commenting such nice things, you rock!:)

ALSO IM STILL OPEN TO BABYS NAMES SUGGESTIONS!

Byeeeeee!x