Paparazzi...

THIS CHAPER IS DEDICATED TO @Jamie_Stump FOR SUBMITTING IDEAS FOR THE BABYS NAME/GENDER!<3

(Please read A/N at the end of this chapter!)

Megan's P.O.V

"Oh my god Megan, it's gorgeous!" Ellie said as I twirled in my dress.

Even the woman who was fitting us, Lucy, even said I looked beautiful.

I stood in front of the mirror and admired my dress, It really was flawless. Every little detail was perfect, the lacing, the stitches, the pearls and all. At the minute the part around the stomach is too big, but by the time of the wedding it should fit. The Taylor had to leave extra room for my baby bump. Once the wedding comes around it should be pretty big by then. The dress really does look like something from a fairy tale. Just imagine a Princesses dress at her wedding, that's what it looks like.

"Does it fit alright?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, it feels great!" I said smiling at her.

"Plenty of room for the baby?"

I nodded.

"Wonderful" she said smiling. "Well we will get the dress of you and we can go try on the bridesmaids dress?"

"Sounds good"

----------

Once the dress was off Lucy brought out a lovely teal dress and Ellie took it to try it on. It was exactly as I pictured and complimented Ellie's long brown hair wonderfully. Ellie really did look beautiful in the dress I had picked for her. I smiled with my choice and told Lucy that this was the one. When Lucy was done fitting Ellie's dress it was time to take it off. Whilst she was getting changed I stood and talked to Lucy for a bit.

"So, how's the pregnancy?" Lucy asked as she glanced down to the small bump on my stomach.

"It's going well!" I smiled. "we go in a week to get another scan done"

"Do you know what your having?"

"No, I think we're going to keep it a surprise"

"Well that's nice, have you thought of any names yet?"

"Well I did start thinking the other night but now and then I think of new ones. For a girl I thought of maybe Jamie, me and Patrick both really like that one and for a boy Ross or Alex."

"Those names are very nice" she said smiling at me. "Does the press know yet?"

I hadn't really thought about the press finding out, but I guess they didn't really know.
Yet.

----------

As Ellie came back with her dress in her hand she returned it to Lucy who put it away along with my dress. We both said goodbye to her and began our walk to the food Court where we said we would meet Patrick and Pete.

Patrick's P.O.V
As me and Pete arrived at the food court we found a table for four and sat down. I pulled out my phone to check the time and it was 3:50, still ten minutes to wait. As I locked my phone and slipped it into my pocket I felt Pete nudge my arm,

"Mmmmhhh?"

"Over there" Pete said as he pointed to a group people.

Paparazzi.

"Oh shit" I said almost whispering.

"I don't think they've noticed us yet, act cool Patrick"

So me and Pete just sat there like any normal people, trying our best not to be noticed. Suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder,

"Sir would you like to order?"

It was only a waitress. Thank god.

"Were just waiting for two more people then we will" I told her as I smiled.

As she went back to work I glanced over to the paparazzi once more. They seamed to be getting closer. Whilst waiting for Megan and Ellie I kinda just looked around the mall hoping to see them.

Never seen that store before. Is it new? Wait... is that meg- nope just a stranger... STOP GETTING CLOSER PAPARAZZI! I'm sure that's them... Yes? No? Maybe?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a pair of arms being wrapped around me from behind.

"Hi Trick" Megan said as I smiled at the word 'trick' from earlier.

I stood up and hugged her properly, "hello beautiful, how was your dress fitting?"

"Great! The dress is gorgeous, isn't it Ellie?"

"It was flawless" Ellie commented.

"I can't wait for you to see it" Megan said excitedly, hugging me tighter.

----------

As we all sat down and talked I couldn't help but every now and then look over too the crowd of paparazzi.
Okay, they we're defiantly getting closer every time.

"You okay patrick?" Megan asked sounding concerned.

As she said this I automatically stopped staring in the direction of the paparazzi hoping she wouldn't notice and focused on her.

"Nothing" I said and smiled reassuringly at her. But it didn't quite work.

Megan sighed and turned in the direction of the crowd. As she realised what was going on she turned back to me,

"Should we be here?"

Pete and I both shook our heads.
This is such a bad time to been here right now... And just at that precise moment one of the paparazzi crew noticed us. Made eye contact with us.
He nudged the other member of the crew next to him and pointed in our direction. He also noticed us.

"We need to go..." I began.

The now full team of paparazzi were making their way over to where we were sitting.

"NOW!"

-------------------------------------------

A/N:
short chapter, I know...
But at least I updated and didn't make you all wait a week!:)

I would like to thank each and every single one of my readers for all the support! The feed back I've been getting from you all is amazing! You lot are the reason I'm still updating and haven't become one of those people who don't update for months :)

Also a massive thank you to getting me 5.1k reads!

IMPORTANT PART!
I'm still trying to decide if the baby should be a boy or a girl... and names too! Please leave a comment on this chapter with any suggestions!

Also I'll dedicate a chapter to my favourite suggestion:)

Finally thank you to all the people who commented on my last chapter with ideas! Especially @Jamie_Stump 's (I think I got the username correct) idea for the name Jamie, I really like it;)

Byeeeeee!