Family Love

Megan's P.O.V

"MEGAAAAAAAAAN!" my mom shouts from downstairs.

"WHAAAATTT?" I shout back accidentally waking Patrick.

"DINNERS READY!"

"OKAY ME AND PATRICK WILL BE DOWN IN A MINTUE!"

I turn to face Patrick who is now awake and sitting up,

"Hey Patrick dinners ready"

"Yeah I herd. And I think the rest of the neighbourhood did too." He said with a smile.

We both laughed.
As I reached for the door handle a pair of arms were wrapped around my stomach and pulled be back.

"Patrick we have to go"

"I know just one more thing"

Patrick placed his lips onto mine and kissed me softly. It was short but sweet. I smiled at him as we both pulled away. We walked downstairs hand in hand and into the family room where everyone had began eating. My mom had prepared various meals for everyone to pick and chose what they wanted. Kind of a buffet style I guess.

"Help yourselves to anything you want" my mom said gesturing at the food on the table.

"Thanks mrs-"

"Oh Patrick dear call me Kate" she said smiling warmly at Patrick.

"Okay Kate" Patrick said smiling back.

My mom returned to her seat, Patrick and I began to fill the plate with foods we like,

"I think my mom likes you Patrick, she's never told any of my past boyfriends to call her Kate"

"Your moms a lovely person, I'm glad you brought me with you to meet your family. And I'm sure my mom will like you"

We got our food and joined the rest of my family at the dinner table.
There was a little bit of 'small talk' but mainly we ate in silence. I think everyone was enjoying the food to much to talk. My mom cooks the best meals. Conversation picked up once we were all done with our food, my brother Ryan seamed to really like Patrick. He's always wanted to be in a band and recently started one with his friends, there actually really good. Him and Patrick sat and talked about music whilst I helped my mom wash all the dishes.

"You know sweetie I really like Patrick, you two look so happy together"

"I'm the happiest I've ever been In my life now I'm with him"

"I know. I really think he could be the one Megan. I really do."

"I think that too mom"

I looked over to Patrick who was still talking to my brother. He looked so happy. I know he loves talking about music and helping others. He's in his element right now talking to Ryan. I smile and turn back to washing the dishes.

Patrick's P.O.V
After dinner Megan's brother Ryan came over and introduced himself. We got into conversation about what bands we like and turns out we've got quite a lot in common! We both play Guitar, we both sing, we both like the same bands and so much more.

"So do you play in a band?" I asked.

"Just recently me and my two good friends Spencer and Ricky decided to form a band. It's always been a dream of mine to be in a band an tour the world some day!"

"That's awesome to hear! What's the band name?"

"Project X"

"Nice. I like it"

"Thanks man"

"I'd love to hear you guys play but we drive home tomorrow afternoon so I doubt i'll have time, do you guys have twitter, YouTube, or FaceBook or anything like that?"

Ryan searched around in his wallet and pulled out a card and handed it to me.

"All our sites and informations on there, you could always check it out sometime and give us feed back?"

"Sure! As soon as I've got time I'll check you guys out and get in touch with you to tell you what I think"

"Thanks man"

We shook hands and went our separate ways.

Megan's P.O.V
With being up super early to drive out here me and Patrick went to bed before everyone else. We both crammed into my single bed. There wasn't really enough room for us both but we made it work.

"Hey Megan you still awake?" Patrick whispered.

"Yeah babe" I whispered back.

"I just wanted to say thank you for letting me come with you to meet your family. Everyone was just so nice to me and treated me like I'd been part of the family since birth"

"They all think the world of you Patrick! Everyone I've talked to said we're perfect for each other, and I couldn't agree with them more"

"I love you so much Megan"

"I love you too Patrick"

He kissed my forehead,

"Goodnight gorgeous"

---------- the next morning ----------

I woke up to the smell of Bacon. My favourite. I turned to face Patrick, but he wasn't there. I got up and followed the strong smell of Bacon. I walked downstairs to find the whole family awake eating freshly cooked bacon, except Patrick.

"Mom where's Patrick?" I asked as I entered the room.

She tilted her head to the direction where the kitchen was. As I turned the corner of the kitchen I realised Patrick was the one cooking Bacon! I ran over and hugged him from behind.

"Morning baby"

"Morning patty cakes"

"I made bacon, want some?"

"Bacon is my favourite!"

He put some bacon onto a plate and handed it to me.

"Here you go beautiful"

I thanked him and kissed his cheek, then joined my family at the table. Patrick shortly followed with a plate of bacon of his own.

A few hours passed and it was time for me and Patrick to head back home. We said our goodbyes to my family and headed out to the car. My mom stood in the door way watching. I rolled down the car window,

"Bye mom!"

"Bye Kate!"

"Patrick treat my daughter well! Oh what am I saying, I know you will!
Bye sweetie, bye Patrick!"

She waved as we began to drive away.