You need a doctor baby? You scared?

So 2 month is a long fucking time to wait for an update so I apologise.
You may want to read the last chapter again just so you know what's happening, because even I myself had forgotten...
Anyways, enjoy ^.^

~Title doesn't really go with the chapter but I liked it, idk... First person who comments the band it's from gets a hugggggg;)

Megan's P.O.V
It's been a week sine the whole Anna incident and it's all blown over now, well kind of. We don't really talk about it much on tour, which I'm thankful for, all the questions kinda got over and done with within the first few days back. Everyone's been so supportive through it all, like bands I'd literally just met care more than I could imagine.
I'm thankful for that too, touring was the best decision ever! I've become so close with all the bands on the tour and we hang out all the time which is awesome especially between sets and shows when I can't be with Patrick.
Today I think we were staying in a hotel over night for the first time on this tour and I couldn't be more happier. After just a couple days back on that bus I can't wait to be in a proper bed. There just so cramped, and when it's both me and Patrick in one there's hardly any space to move... also me being pregnant doesn't help but we make it work.
I really do question how the guys do it for so long! But I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it.

-----

As the bus pulled to a halt everyone started to pile of the bus, and by everyone I don't just mean Fall Out Boy...
Somehow last night Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian of All Time Low and Vic and Mike of Pierce The Veil ended up on our bus.
How you may ask?
They got drunk after last nights show, really really drunk in fact and all stumbled onto our bus first, falling asleep in the most randomness places later to be found by Joe at around 4am I think he said. I laughed to myself imagining a half asleep Joe getting out of his bunk and going out front to find a load of people lying everywhere. I bet his reaction was priceless.

I laughed as I watched them all push and shove eachother trying to get of the bus resulting in people falling everywhere.
I waddled to the couch and sat down continuing to watch them struggle and trying not to choke on my coffee from laughter.
A moment later Patrick joined me, also watching then all STILL fight on getting out. He sighed and shook his head,

"Most of them are drunk what do you expect?" I giggled nudging his chest.

He laughed in response and kissed my forehead.

"Ready for today gorgeous?" he said with a smile.

"Can't wait" I replied, returning the smile.

Today me and Patrick were driving out to the hospital for another baby scan. Now that my bellies getting bigger checks are more frequent and touring kind of gets in the way.

The idiots who are the band members I know and love eventually sorted themselves out and got of the bus and into the hotel. I quickly packed a couple things into my purse before joining Patrick in the hire car we had got for the day to drive to the hospital and back.
The car had Bluetooth so I connected my phone to it and found our music choice for the trip. I settled with Mayday Parade's album 'Monsters In The Closet' and turned the volume up. Patrick new how much I loved the band and also how disappointed I was that they were touring at the same time as we were making me unable to go to any of the shows which sucked.
As '12 though 15' started to play we both sang along as Patrick continued to drive to the hospital.

-----

Patrick's P.O.V
It's such a coincidence Megan picked Mayday Parade in the car as we were driving to the hospital because little did she know I got tickets some time ago to a show just one state over from where we were for tonight. I smiled to myself as I saw her singing out of the corner of my eye whilst driving, she really had no idea.