Chapter 4 The drunken night

(James car)

James POV

I was beginning to think about when I will meet her next time. I could arrange something that will make her meet me. Yeah, that could work. I took my phone and called Lucius Marvin. He was my private investigator.

" Hello, Lucius I like you to get me all the information about Mia Lindcon and I would like her current location now."

"Certainly sir. Give me five minutes"

My phone rang after a few minutes, " Sir she is currently at Cosmo & Beyond"  My blood boiled. Why she would go to the bar? Especially that bar? It's like a feast of hungry men over there. I took my jacket and went out of the house. I took my Lamborghini keys and drove out of the garage.

I reached the bar within 10 minutes. I drove as fast as I could. I went inside, my eyes were searching for her. Then I noticed her dancing with her friend.

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE WEARING?! The eyes in the room were on her! I could see all the men undressing her in their minds with their eyes. I was getting very irritated. Then I saw three boys started pushing themselves on them. Mia pushed them away to protect her friend but the other one caught hold of her wrist and was forcing her to kiss. I clutched my wrist in anger. I made my way towards her as fast as I could. I took her in my arms. I could feel she was trembling. She felt so small and delicate in my arms. I automatically hugged her. I punched the guy pulling her and looked at the others like I was about to kill them. They backed away.

She kept her face on my chest. I hugged her, " Don't worry love I am here now " I hugged her tightly. She seems so fragile. I was thinking to kill those bloody boys touching what's mine!

Wait, mine? Then my inner consciousness spoke ' yes James you're, at the moment she is yours'.

I calmed her down and made her sit in my car.

I called Ronald," come at Cosmo & Beyond quick " I ended the call. Within 10 minutes he came. " I want you to take Mia's friends home safe."

" Certainly sir"

I went inside my car and said putting on the seat belt," I made sure that your friend gets home safely so..." I turned to look at her, noticing she already fell asleep. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I gently stroke her cheeks and moved her hair from her face. I realised what I did. The thing I don't naturally do.

I moved my gaze from her face and started driving. As she was asleep I couldn't ask her where she lives so I took her to my house. I carried her to my room in a bridal style and laid her in my bed. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes, I opened the door and she was standing right in front of me. I was taken back a little. But I maintained my cool posture.

"You're awake?" I could see she was still half asleep. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and lean on me. Her lips were a few inches away from mine. It's quite seductive.

"Love it's quite hard to control myself if you're going to do such a thing. Your drunk and I like to do it while you have your full attention on me" she backed her face from mine. I thought she felt hurt.

Then she murmured," sorry " I cupped her face," don't be sorry love. Why are you saying sorry you did nothing..." as I was going to continue my sentence, she threw up on me. " shit" I gasped. Then she fell unconscious in my arms.

It's was quite late but then I realised why she was standing outside the bathroom and why she said sorry.

I had to change what I was wearing and I had to change her too, cause she threw up on me and herself also. I can't change her when she is drunk, in the morning she will think that I took advantage of her and I might not able to control myself seeing her in her full glory. I called Maria.

" Yes sir you called me?"  She entered the room and quite shocked by seeing the situation. 

" please change her into any of my shirts and clean her up. " she nodded. I went into the bathroom once again.

I came out and saw Maria cleaned everything. She changed Mia into one of my silk white shirts and she was sleeping peacefully curled up in my bed. I went to bed beside her. I pulled her close to me wrapped my arms around her. She is soft.

It's the first time I am sleeping with someone without having any Sex. It's also the first time someone sleeping in my bed. I didn't take any of my one night stands or anyone to my bed to sleep. Sleeping beside her seem peaceful. I looked at her again. She seemed just beautiful, her rosy lips were parted open showing her breath. Her eyelashes were big and her cheeks had a rosy glow. She snuggled in my chest. I pulled her more close and went to sleep.

The light came and fell on my eyes. It's morning, I looked at the clock it was 8:30. I rushed out of the bed. I never sleep so late. I looked at the face that is sleeping beside me. She was fast asleep. Then I remembered her brother had told my dad that she is not a morning person. I smiled remembering it. " not so much of a morning person huh beautiful Mia" she moved her jaw like chewing something. I am sure she was dreaming of food.

I looked at the phone which had been ringing non-stop. It was her. I looked at the screen. It was her brother. He must be worried about her. I picked up the phone and went downstairs. Maria had made breakfast for me. " Make it for two Maria" she nodded. The phone rang again and this time I picked it up.

" Hello, Mia where are you?" It was Leo's voice.

" Hello, Mr Lindcon. Good morning." I greeted him.

" Why do you have my sisters phone? Where is she?" He sounds angry.

" I will explain everything Mr Lindcon just let me speak," I said in my calm and politely.

"Explain "

" I was going to meet a client then I saw Mia and her friend going the Cosmo and Beyond so I followed them inside. I saw three guys forcing themselves on Mia and her friend. So I protected her but she was drunk and fell asleep in my car I couldn't ask her about her address so I took her to my house. She is sleeping now." He listened to me carefully.

" Okay, I appreciate what you did. But if dare makes a pass at my sister I will rip you to pieces" I was shocked to hear that. A protective brother.

" Your sister is safe. I promise. She will be back home as soon as she wakes up."

" Okay I believe you and thank you again" he ended the call.

As I went to the breakfast table I saw Mia coming down the stairs. She was wearing my shirt. I must say it looked way sexy on, her showing her silk legs. I liked that seductive look. She was coming straight towards me. Her face seemed furious. Before I could understand what happened to her, I felt a sharp pain in my jaw.

She punched me?!

My mother never hit me even once. All other girls kiss this face. She was the first one to hit me.

I was amused, shocked and confused at the same time.

So do you like Mia? She is shy but comes as a surprise sometimes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

So do you like Mia? She is shy but comes as a surprise sometimes.

What about James? How do you all like him?

There are more exciting parts yet to come.
Thank you for reading my story.
LOOKING FOR SOME MATURE DANGEROUS BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE?
Read my new book DARK KISS...

Vote, comment and follow.
😘