Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!

( song video Animals by Maroon5.)

Mia's POV

What The hell. Who auction people? I thought things are being Auctioned.
Great. I got myself in something twisted. " sorry I didn't know."

"Did you give your name in that?" He asked me.

" Yeah. I sort of thought that if I buy things it will help the children so I gave my name."

"Mia!" He practically shouted. People were staring at it. I felt very bad and embarrassed. I don't like to be shouted at. I took a step back. I felt like crying but I won't in a place like this.

James cupped my face," I am sorry my angel. I lost my temper. I am very sorry Mia. I shouldn't have shouted. It's just that I will be in a hell of torture to see someone else taking you out except me."

He kissed me on my time after that.
" James I am sorry too I shouldn't have given my name without knowing it."

"I am sorry baby. I didn't put all my attention on you."

" What to do now?" I asked him.

" Don't worry angel I will think of something." He went to talk with Albert. After a while, all the ladies for the auction gathered on the stage. I joined them.

The girl announced," So these are the lovely ladies who you all be getting a lovely evening to spend with, but no dirty playing okay guys. Let's start our auction."

" our first lady will be Jenifer Aston Carter. She loves to cook and paint. A well-known artist I shall say. Let's see hands for seven thousand and going up." The man bid 50 thousand dollars. " sold to the gentleman in the grey suit."

" the next lady is Rosetta Wilson..." like this one after another the girl got auctioned and the price were going high one after the other. Now it's my turn. My eyes were searching for James. I couldn't see him anywhere.

" Lastly this lady is Mia Lindcon. Yeah, we know who is she. The only sister of Leo Lindcon the CEO of Lindcon Co. So, who would like to spend the lovely evening with her? Let's see the best..."

" fifty thousand...no 80 thousand..." said the gentleman sitting over there.

" 1 million," somebody said from the crowd. Woah. It's high. Like this, the bid went up and stopped at, "15 million going once, twice and sold." The man with blond hair won. But I don't want to go with him. He looks needy and cat. But I can't say anything too cause it's for the children.

"STOP!" a voice echoed from the crowd. I couldn't see well who was the cause of the lights. He made his way towards the stage. He can on the stage and I saw his face. It was James.

" Sir, you can not auction. You can the rules that the people organising it can't participate in it. She already sold to Mr Roberts." Oh, that why he was so angry that time. Because he knew he could not participate in it to save me.

He pulled me towards him. "James what are you..." he didn't let me continue and he instantly sealed his lips on mine. On the stage. Front of everyone. He broke the lustful and intense kiss. He took the mike from her hand.

" I bid 50 million dollars. She is my mine. I don't want anyone to lay one finger on her." My eyes widen. So, 50 F-ing million dollars for me!

The man came up and said," but I already bid and I deserve her." He is not giving up. I saw Albert make his way on the stage too. Everyone was a little shaken by the presence of Prince Albert.

" I bid 50 million dollars for this lovely lady and I don't want anyone touching her." The man backed off.

Albert gave a charming smile and said," so Mia belongs to us for the evening. She is pretty special. So I don't want any trouble to her anymore." Both James and Albert was standing beside me. I was in the middle. They escort me down the stage.