Chapter 50 Meet Libby.

( picture of Mia calling for Libby.)

James POV

I woke up. I saw Mia was not beside me. I am always punctual but whenever I am with her I just forget about the world and time. I sat up to look for her.

She was standing in front of the cupboard. I think she just got out of the shower. She was drying her hair and making it up in a ponytail. She was in the bra and panties. I think she is getting ready for the office. I got up and hugged her from behind.

 I got up and hugged her from behind

" Good morning angel."I kissed her.

" Good morning love."

"You're up early," I said.

" Yeah. I have to office. I got a call from Martin a few minutes ago."
I didn't like hearing his name.

"Why did he have to call you? Anyone else can do the work."

"Love, I am the CEO so I have to take the responsibility. He said that Maxwell Corporate. Is creating a problem for our products in the market. So I have an early meeting with the CEO of that company. To discuss the matter."

" The Maxwell. You say..." I know that company. My father gave him a loan recently to save the company from bank corruption. Mr Maxwell is hard working but I have seen his son and he is a doush bag asshole playboy. Wasting his father's money. Good for nothing boy.

" whom do you have the meeting with?"

" With Mr Maxwell. Why?"

" No. Nothing just asking. " it's was nothing. If Mia was going to meet his son then I will be with her throughout the meeting. I don't want that asshole drooling over my girl.

" James what should I wear? This an important meeting." She asked me.

" well if you're asking me then... I chose an official yet classy outfit. " How about this?" I showed her.

" This is good. Thanks, James." She hugged me giggling. I took a shower by the time she got ready. I came out of the bathroom.

"James, how does it look on me?" She twirls around me to show. Her golden hair was highlighting the outfit. It looks radiant and lovely on her.

 It looks radiant and lovely on her