Chapter 33 Brother's concent.

(Song video ' boom clap by Charlie XCX ')

Mia's POV

We sat at the table." So James how is Mr Henderson? " Leo asked him.

" he is good. His health is well because he is taking rest now." I am just thinking what is Leo planning? He cleared his throat and spoke, "Your dating my sister. She told me this evening."

" That's correct sir." I key looking at them. Once at Leo then again at James as they were having the conversation.

"I have heard from people that you never had any relationship and you used to be a playboy."

" well, I didn't believe in relationships at that time. I used to think that it's a waste of time. But from the moment I am with your sister I realised I was wrong. she changed me." He said.

" You gotta understand this that from the point of view of a brother I am concerned about my sister's well being. Knowing you were a casanova. That means bad habits don't change easily."

" I understand what you said. And as a brother, I know how you feel. But trust me I will not hurt Mia and I always keep her protected like you did all these years."

" you have a sister?" Leo asked.

" Yeah. And like her brother, I inspect every boy she will date. If I was in your place right now then, I am would probably be doing the same as you."

Leo seemed surprised.

" Even though I don't like you that much but my sister does so, Can you promise me that you will always take care of our sister? " Jasper asked.

" I can promise you that."

" If you ever hurt my sister. I will I will ripe our guts out with my bare hands. " Leo again said holding the knife and pointing at him.

" Ok now let's eat enough interviews for one day," Jasmine told them. It's god Jasmine is here.

" Hey, James sorry my brother's are being rude," I whispered.

" it's an okay angel. I can handle them. I don't mind." I smiled at him and mouthed 'thanks'. I started eating my soup when I felt something on my thigh.

I steal a glance to see what is it. I saw it was James' hand. I eye him,' what are you doing? '

He didn't say anything nor he removes his hand. He just gave me a sexy smirk. I slowly lowered my left hand and removed his hands from my thigh and started drinking my soup. Then I felt his hands again on my thigh.
Seriously. Right now? When my brothers are sitting here. Right in front of me!!

I didn't pay him any attention this time. I put my mind to have the soup. His hands went up and deeper. I choked on my soup blushing hard.

" is everything okay Mia?" Leo asked me. I could see that handsome devil smirking on James' face.

" N...Nothing Leo. It's just the soup was too hot. I burned my tongue."

" blow it then have it, Mia." I am glad that brother didn't suspect anything. I gave James,' stop that' look.

He mouthed me,' can't help it. Your too damn sexy angel.' He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. His hands were moving on my legs. I was controlling the sensation he was making me feel.

" So James how is business?"

" Business is going well. Our new office is well communicated in the market. Our profit has gone up by 15%" he said all this while his hands were on my lap. How is he so calm. My heart is running like a wildfire.