Chapter 36 Steamy Night

( The above song video is of control by Matrix and future bound describe Mia and James feelings, check it out😘 p.s. I couldn't link the official video to describe this chapter so I gave the lyrics.) If you get time then check out the official video on YouTube.

This chapter has mature and steamy content. Please skip it if not suitable or underage for some readers.

If you have no problem reading then Please enjoy 😄...

Mia's POV

He slowly laid me in the bed while kissing me. I knew that I was in for. My heart was jumping up and down in my rib cage.

" James..." his name came out of my mouth like a whispered...He started showed kisses all over my body. He kisses my belly. Ah, that tickled. It's like something took over me. I was feeling all of this sensation. It was like my whole body is on fire.

James kissed my neck and bite it. My hands moved on their own to touch him. It was like my body was not in my control anymore. I grabbed his shirt and this time I raised my head and touched his face and kissed him. I gave him an intense lustful kiss. My hands moved automatically to undo his shirt. I slowly opened his bottoms. I removed his shirt.

This was the first time I saw him shirtless. He is a Greek God. His muscles and abs were to die for. He making my door on him.

" Like what you see?" He asked with a playful smirk.

"I do." I smiled biting my lips. He threw his shirt on the floor. Then he started to remove his pants. I went dry and my was becoming hot and red by the passing minutes.

He stood in front of me in his full glowing. He sure does have a body to die for. "My friend is excited for you" I knew what he meant.

He came near me and kissed me. I was lying on the bed and he was on top of me. He didn't put all his body weight on me, otherwise, I would be crushed.

He held his gaze on me it made me blush. I was only in my bra and panties right now. He slowly moved my bangs from my face.

" Angel I can't control anymore. I am tearing this lingerie. I will buy you more like this later."

" it's okay go ahead." He tore the lingerie apart. I was lying naked right now. My heart was beating like drums in my ear. He showered kisses all over me again.

" Your so beautiful Mia. So damn beautiful." He said smiling. His hands were exploring every part and inch of me. " Ahh..." I let out a small moan. I put my hands on my mouth.

" you don't need to be an embarrassed angel. I like that." He gave a devil smirk. I blushed.

He licked and suckered my breasts. He bit my nipples."Ahh. ...mm..Ahh. .....James stop teasing me, James."

" I can't help you too cute and delicious baby." He bit my lips.

He took protection. "James... umm...um... it's my first time?" I blushed red. I was very nervous. It was my first time and what if he didn't like it?

" Don't worry angel. I will take it slow. You don't have to be nervous." Then he kissed me deeply.

" Trust me." He cupped my face. I nodded and smiled.

" Are you ready? I am going in." I nodded.

He went in slowly. Ah, it hurts. I gripped his hand hard." It will this time only angel. Are you okay?"

" I am okay." He went in. I was feeling all types of sensations. My emotions were hitting the roof right now. "I am going move now." I nodded. He started to thrust in me. Ahh. The sensation is...ahhh...