Chapter 46 Precautions

Angel song by Anna blue and Damien dawn) have a look at the video song if you like. It's about Mia and James and their feelings for each other.

James POV

Mia is asleep. She is so fragile and small. My blood was boiling after hearing what happened to her in past. If I ever come face to face with that guy again. I will kill him. How dare he hurt her?!

He is dead meat. I never saw Mia so scared. The face she made when she saw that guy. My angel, I will protect you.

I went down to the study room. I opened my laptop I started an investigation on that guy. I called Lucius. " hello James what can I help you with."

" I need all the information you can get on this guy Lorenzo Craven. Every little detail and dirt. I don't want you to miss anything. Is that clear?"

" yes. I will get to it right away."

I made a bunch of phone calls. If that creep is after Mia then she needs extra protection.

I looked at the clock it was 2:30 at night. I turned off my laptop and went to bed. I lied beside Mia. I hugged her. " Don't you worry my angel? I will protect you." I fell asleep after that.

I woke up at 5:30 am. I hardly could have any sleep. I held my gaze on Mia. She was sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead. I got up from bed and went to my study room after freshening up.

I opened my laptop and started work again. I took down everything I could find from the Internet. I found a picture of them as prom king and Queen. It was on the Internet because she is a Lindcon. The most powerful company in NY. Everyone wants to seek a peek at their private life.

I was busy gathering whatever I could find about that guy. It was weird though I couldn't get any valuable information that I could use against him. It's true to the world he was dead. To get proof against a dead guy will be hard.

After his fake death. He vanished in thin air. No news at all. I couldn't find anything. I was depending on Lucius for news. He is the best at investigation. Now he can only give me any lead to his existence. Otherwise, it's a needle in hay stag to prove he is alive to the police.

My phone rang. I picked it up hurriedly." Did you find anything?"

" I have all the information and deep details regarding Lorenzo Craven up to his death."

" Did you find anything after his death?"

" I couldn't find anything specific related to him. It's like his ware about and doings are kept away from the public eye by someone."

" By whom?"

" I couldn't find that out right away but I will find out soon enough. Give me some time."

I saw Mia coming into my study room.

"Keep me posted. And send the file relating to him before his death to me right away." I murmured in a low voice. I don't want Mia to find out. I don't want to worry her. She is already worried enough.

I ended the call and gout up the chair and went towards her. I kissed her.

" How are you angel.?"

" I am feeling okay now. I am fine. I see you have been busy. When did you wake up?" I looked at my watch it was 10 o'clock right now.

" Early. I had to take care of something. Let's have breakfast." I guide her to the dining table.

" After that, I have to meet my brother's. I have to tell them what happened at the party." She told me.