Chapter 47 The Attacks

~
Mia's POV

It's boring. Agg, I am rolling in the bed. I am missing James. " come back, love...I am missing you." I rolled in the bed again.

Yes. Right now I am rolling in the bed with misery because James suddenly had to go out somewhere cause of business purposes. He didn't even tell where he was going. He is not like this.

Other times he used to take me with him rather than leaving me alone. I don't what happened to him.

I am so bored and lonely without him. On top of that, I can't go anywhere alone. My two bodyguards will not leave me.

Agg! I got up from bed. Went downstairs. I opened the newspaper and started to read it. Hmm, a new gallery of Art Cris has opened up. Hmm, it's nearby too let's have a visit there. I am bored at home too.

I got dressed. "Hm, this white dress is okay. Now I have to talk with the boys."

I went out

I went out. As soon as I stepped out of the door they came in front of me.

" Miss. Lindcon where are you going? let us accompany you." Roberts said.

" I am going nearby so you don't have to come with me. I am fine by myself."

"I am sorry Miss but James gave us strict instructions not to let go anywhere alone," Daren said.

" Okay fine but you can't come in those clothes. You have to change." I smiled. They both look like agent men in black.

" but this is our dress code..."

" Otherwise you can't go with me. And lose those black glasses you look like Men In Back Sequel. So deal or not?" I asked them.

" Deal." they both came into consideration. I waited as they got ready. The doorbell rang. Oh, it must be them. Oh gosh. I don't believe they were this handsome before.

" you guys should wear normal clothes more often

" you guys should wear normal clothes more often. You both are handsome so show it off. Otherwise, you won't get any girls." I laughed.

" As far as getting girls, our lifestyle is better without them." They both said. Now when I see them without glasses they both have similarities. Their eyes are the same.