Chapter 20 Like a family?

(Mia's outfit and
Sophie's favourite movie song)

James POV

I landed in New York. I quickly went to inside the car. The darm paparazzi follow me where ever I go. I dialled Mia.

" hi. Angel. How are you?"

" I am good James. When are you coming back?"

" soon."I didn't tell her cause I wanted to suprise her.

" Oh. ..." she didn't sound happy.

" So what are your plans today?" I asked her.

" I will be staying at home."

" Okay then talk to you later baby I gotta go now." I ended the call without letting her ask me anymore questions. It would be great to suprise her by showing up unannounced. I grin to myself.

I reach home and took a shower. Now it time to visit her. I went inside the car. I went to her house. I know at the door. She opened the door shocked.

" Wha. ...when?...did you came back?" She said.

"I thought to suprise you." After saying that I pulled her in a hug. She smelled like chocolate.

" Mia you smell like sweet chocolate." I said. She blushed and replied.

" I was baking chocolate cake. Wanna try it?" She said smiling.

" I love to." As soon as I went in the house I saw a small girl ran upto her and hugged her.

She shouted giggling," time to get the cake out big sis."

Big sis? She had a sister when? I thought she is the only girl with three brothers. She kissed her cheeks and said," Okay I am coming right way"

I was looking at her with one eye brow raised waiting for an explanation in this situation. She looked at me and then started speaking " she is Josh's daughter. We are close"

Oh that what it is.

She went to the kitchen with the little girl. She was wearing a red dress with apron. She bent down and took out the perfect delicious and tasty looking cake. She handled it with care. The girl was with her all the time. She was trying to taste it.

" be careful Sophie. It's hot. Let it cool down then we will enjoy it." She explained her.

" come with me I will introduce you to someone " she said coming my way with her.

" this is James. Be nice okay" she said smiling. Sophie looked at me from behind Mia as if she was hiding from me. I bent down and smiled at her.

"Hi Sophie. I am James. What's you favourite movie?" I tried to be friendly with her. She came out of hiding.

" I like Tangel and Frozen." She replied. I smiled. I think she dosent fear me now.

" James would like to watch a movie with us?" Mia asked.

" sure. That would be great." I sat in the sofa.

" make yourself comfortable. I will get the pop corn and cake ." She said and went back to the kitchen. I sat in the sofa. Sophie joined me. " Are you my big sis' boyfriend?" She asked out of nowhere.

" No. I am just a friend." I said smiling. Kids are mature than their age I thought.

"So big brother do you like my big sis?" She asked again. She is call me big brother now. It sound good.

"I don't know." I replied.

" Don't worry you will know when the time comes" she said.

I saw Mia coming with the bowl of popcorn and cakes. " So what you guys wanna watch?" She asked.