Chapter 34 The Emerald City.

(Rome)

Thanks a bunch, guys. You Rock!! \(^.^)/

Mia's POV

I am very much excited to go on a vacation with James. I was so excited at I couldn't sleep all night last night. I m packing my clothes when Cloè came in. Alex has gone back leaving Cloè to organise the new cloth line in New York. She will go back when she is done. "So everything is packed," she asked me.

" Yeah, just the bath products are left." I went to the bathroom and grabbed the essentials like my toothbrush, lotion, body mist etc. I came to pack it in when I saw Cloè holding that thong that we saw in Victoria's Secret a few months ago.

" Cloè what is that? How did it come here?" I said raising my eyebrow.

" You are not taking any sexy lingerie. So I thought to add some spice in your boring clothes." I took that from her hand and threw it on my bed.

" I am not taking that with me so lose the idea. End of discussion."

"Like this, you will always be a hermit in the shell." She murmured. I heard Jasmine calling me." Don't touch my bag while I am gone." I came back after a while I as everything was as it is but I couldn't see that thong packet.

" Where is that thing?"

" I put it away as you were not into it." I dought it still I thought to believe her. " James is here," Jasmine called out to me.

" coming." I took my suitcase and went down. " Let's go" I smiled at him.

James POV

I have decided where to take Mia for vacation. I didn't tell her the place yet I thought to surprise her.

I came down to her house. Jasmine called her to see me. She came down with her suitcase. " Let's go." She said.

" You not telling me where we are going till now?"

" No surprise is a surprise. You will see when we get there." We reached the airport. "Sir your jet is ready." We went inside and as soon as we sat in the seat she fell asleep. I took her in my arms and fell asleep too. I woke up a few hours later she was still asleep. "Sir we are going to land." The pilot said. I am a very punctual man. I don't fall asleep just anywhere but when she is around I lose control.

I woke her up." Wake up angel we are going to land." We got down from the jet.

"Welcome to Rome, the emerald city Mia," I said to her.

" Rome? We are in Rome?" She seemed shocked and happy.

" yes, angel. Now let's go." I drove to the hotel. I booked the presidential suite for us. We went to our room. " Mia gets to rest and after that get ready. We will be going to see the Colosseum later."

" Okay. "

I went out to arrange the car.

Mia's POV

I went to bed and kept my luggage on the and I pick out the first dress I could see. I took the towel and went into the shower. After a long shower, I came out wearing my black silk bathrobe.

 After a long shower, I came out wearing my black silk bathrobe