Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.

(James is jealous )

James POV

Mia's fever went down the next morning. So did the week of Cloè fashion show came close. She was excited to see her friend after a long time. I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello? "

" hi, James it's me Cloè. I called you cause I arrived early one day to prepare for my show. I want to give Mia a surprise." She told me.

" Oh. Then we will be going to the mall today. How about you came there and surprise her? She will like that I guess."

"Nice idea. And I forget to ask you. Are you treating her nicely?" I chuckled.

" Yes, I am. You can count on me. I am taking good care of her. "

" Okay then see you then. If I hear you make her cry remember you will have many enemies and you not gonna like it." She hung up and immediately my phone rang again. I looked at the screen and smiled. I put my phone to my ear." hello angel "

" Hey, ready to go." She asked me.

" yeah, I will pick you up within 15 minutes. "

" Okay see you then, bye James "

" bye, angel," I said smiling. I glad she is feeling well now. I got into my car and arrived at her home. She was standing ready outside her house. I opened the car door for her, "how are you today?"

" I am good compare to before." She said smiling. She was were wear a navy blue crop top and white torn jeans. She was looking good as always. Her lips had gloss and her hair was opened.

"You're looking beautiful today as well," I said to her. She shyly replied, " Thanks. I didn't do anything much." I started the car engine and we made our way to the mall. We stood out at the ice cream parlour. I was busy having her ice cream. I took the chance and called Cloè. " where are you? We are near the ice cream parlour name Priston."

" Oh, I know that parlour. Mia and I used to have ice cream there all the time. I am nearby hold on I will be coming there in a moment." The call ended. I turned to Mia. She was eating the ice cream like a child. It was all over her lips. I went towards her.

"Mia darling you have ice cream, all over your mouth." I smiled.

" Oh, I didn't realise." She giggled. She licked her lips and bit her bottom lip. She smiled at me. There was still a little bit of ice cream on the corner of her lip.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her. Her lips taste sweet like strawberries. I licked the ice cream from her lips.

" Hm..hm. Am I interrupting something?" The voice came from behind. We both turned around. Cloè was standing there with a guy who I saw on the show. Mia was red.

"So romance full on. I bet he is not letting you sleep I guess " Cloè said. "Cloè keep your imagination to yourself. Seriously" she was blowing hot red shade on her face. This crimson shade is all over her body. She diverted the topic.

" Cloè how come yours here. Aww, it's great to see you after so long." She hugged her. She was happy to see her.

" I thought to give you a surprise. I missed you, Miss. Hermit." But what was that guy doing here I thought to myself?

" I have a guest who was wanting to meet you again " by saying this she pointed to the man standing behind her. He came near us. " bonjour Mia it's nice to see you again " he said in his french accent and kissed her hand. Hey, how dare he touch her. I was getting angry. I possessively wrapped my arms around her waist. He looked at me and chuckled. What's there to laugh at?