Chapter 60 Trap

( check out the cool song, " Glowing in the dark" by the girl and the dreamcatcher) 😉

James POV

I got down from the jet. I was missing Mia already.

By the time I get back home my order of the ring must be ready.

So how do I propose to her? I want to do it in a way that has never been done before. Not the Cliques that have been done before. I went inside the car thinking of her.

I was on the road when I thought to text Mia that I am coming back. I parked the car on the side of the road and texted Mia.

She replied that she was missing me too. I smiled reading the text. I started driving when I saw a truck coming from the opposite direction towards my car. I reacted fast and jumped out of the running car.

I was not saved. Jumping out of the moving car made me dislocate my ankle and several injuries and cuts. My head had hit the pavement. I turned and saw the car hit and crash on the side of the road. If I was in it, I would probably be dead.

I tried to stand up but my leg hurt a lot. I saw my arm, there was a 6-inch cut and it was bleeding badly. Bloody hell. This way I can't walk or call for help. My cellphone was also inside the car.

I looked at the truck which had hit my car. My vision was a blur. My head hurts. I saw two figures getting down from the truck and making their way towards me.

I tried to move but I couldn't. The figures came towards me." He is lucky I guess." The man said.

" Or not so lucky I should say," the other man said to him.

" We were supposed to kill him not wound him!?" The other shouted to the other.

" It's not my fault. He jumped out of the car. If he were in it like we thought then he probably is dead now."

My vision cleared abit. I saw the guy took out his gun and placed it on my temple. "So let's finish the job." I didn't have the strength in my body to run or protect myself in any way.

" Yeah let's do it, fast man. The cops can arrive any moment now."

They were going to kill me.

I closed my eyes. So this is how it will end? the last thing I remember was Mia smiling and hugging me.

" Mia..." I whispered.

They removed the safety trigger. Now they will shoot me. I clenched my fist.

* ring ring* the phone rang.

"Wait!" The old the other one. He removed the gun from my head and took the phone towards his ears.

"... No I am going to kill him right now........okay.... We are coming." The call ended.

" So what happened? " the man asked him.

" There has been a change of plans, Boss want us to take him to him."

" Okay let's go." They picked me up and put me inside a car. Somehow I have to let everyone know that I am alive. I took off my jacket with great effort cause of the cuts.

While they were busy talking I slide my jacket out of the window. I hope they find it.

They sat in the car. " Sorry, pretty boy but you're not allowed to know where we are going." One of them said and they put a black hood on my face and tied my hands and legs so that I don't take it off.

It was like one and a half-hour drive I guess. Then the car stopped. They pulled me out of the car and dragged me inside a house I think.

They made me sit in a chair and tied me to it. " Come on people we are civilised people. Take off that hood." A different voice spoke.