Chapter 58 Kidnapped.

Mia's POV

" What do you mean by you couldn't find him or his body?" I asked.

" We mean ma'am. The way the truck hit him we anticipated that he must be injured and wounded. We check the car. There was no one inside it. We checked the road and highways thinking he must have survived it and made it out in the road but no clue. We called the hospital if someone has called the ambulance but they have no such records of anyone admitted or dead."

My tears fell one after the other. I couldn't cope up with what I was hearing.

" No-No. It can't be!! He is alive I know it! " I said to the police holding their uniform and shaking them.

" Ma'am please get a hold of yourself. The way the truck had hit the car there is no way he could have survived it. And every if he survives it he can't go on for long without any treatment."

" No no no!!" I broke down crying.

"We have to inform this to the people he talks with last. Like his family. Can you give us their number?" I took out my phone with shaking hands and gave them the number. I called everyone after that, Leo, Ethane, Cloè, Josh, Jasper and his family too, thinking they might know something about his whereabouts but nothing.

I reached home. Broken and crying. Cloè said she will come back taking the first flight. The night seemed long and empty without him. I sat on the sofa and cried and cried.

I turned on the T.V and the news channels were filled with images of him written " Went Missing." I looked at the Apple pie on the table and remember how he uses to say...

" Apple pie my favourite " he digs in.

" I know how much you love it, I will make it for you every day." I giggled.

" I love you, angel."

" I love you too." We kissed each other.

I cried the whole night. I didn't sleep a bit. I kept on staring at my phone blankly hoping that some news will come. He will call me any minute.

It was morning. I was looking like a ghost not that I cared. My mind was not here. Where is James?

The doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door. It was Lilly. " Hello, Lilly. How are you holding up?"

" My dear you look awful. I am holding up. Need to give faith and strength right?" I could sense she was about to cry. I made her sit on the sofa.

" So any news?" I asked her.

" The police came by this morning...still no news. George is out of investments. Lia has come home hearing this news."

I just kept hearing her without saying anything. I stared at the phone again.

" My dear you look awful. Did you eat anything? I was worried about you so I came to see you. I will take care of you." Hearing this I couldn't keep up. I broke out crying.

" I miss him. I want to have strength but I want to see him, hear anything that he is alright..." I cried.

She hugged me." Don't worry dear, I know my boy. He is a strong man. He is okay wherever he is. I just know it." She consoled me.

She gave me a glass of water. Her phone rang and I looked at her while she talked. " It was George and they found something." Life came to me hearing this.

I went out of the house and reached for the police. " We have found a jacket near the highway. It's the opposite direction to the accident. Can you verify that it's his?"

I looked at the jacket. It was James' I know it. He wore it this when he went out for the trip. " Yes! This is his!" I saw the jacket had many bloodstains. My eyes became teary.

" Okay, we will spread out our search." The police said.

" Please find our son officer," Lilly said to them.

" We are trying our best ma'am. Hold on to us."

We returned home. I sat on the sofa. " Dear please have some food. You look terrible. You need to have strength."

"Hmm..."

She made some salad and fresh juice for me. " Thank you, Lilly." I took a bite of the salad. The food tastes tasteless. Nothing is the same without him.

" Lilly go and have some rest. " I told her.

" will you be okay dear?" She asked me worried.

" Yeah, I will be okay."

I sat alone in the dining room. We were so happy together a few days ago and now...

I got up and made my way towards the kitchen. I looked at the burned walls, It was that time when James cooked.

Where could he be?

I looked at the photo of us on my phone. I cried "James please please please be okay."

The next day.~

The police came by our house many times. They still had no news. Cloè came by my house to see me. She forced me to eat something and look over my health. I was not in my right mind. I didn't pay attention to her. I knew that she was thinking about me but I was not up to it.

Two days have passed and still no sign of him. I was worried.

I was hoping for any news to come up. Anything at all. It was nighttime now and I was sleepless as the days before. I just pray to God night and day for James to return or let any news regarding him come around.

I sat on the sofa. My phone rang suddenly. I picked it up hurriedly.

" Hello?"

" Hello, sweetheart how are you?"

" who is this?"

" Did you forget your lover so soon?"

" Who the HELL is this?!" I asked him.

" Let me refresh your memory sweetheart. I am your love my Arora. Your Enzo."

" Enzo?" I was shocked to hear his voice.

" Finally you remember me, my baby."

" What do you want?" I hissed.

" Oh my why so much anger my sweetheart? Ain't you missing me, honey? I am missing you every day"

" Your dead to me."

" My baby, you hurt me."

" I don't want any to hear your voice or talk to you anymore." I was going to end his call when he stopped me.

" Wait ain't you forgetting something."

"What?!" I was not at all interested to talk with you at the moment.

" Did you forget your boyfriend too?" My feet went cold when I heard him say that.

" What did you say?!"

" I mean that your dear boyfriend is with me."

My blood ran cold and my heart was pumping fast as it could.

" James..." I whispered.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

I hope you like this chapter (>. <)/

So James is kidnapped by Psycho!!😱

What will Mia do now?!

Stay tuned...😉

Don't vote and comment. I love to know your views.

Vote, comment and follow me :)
Love, rosavet 😘 😙 XOXO