Chapter 19 Love triangle

(Mia's Eyes
The above video song is about Mia, James and Sam's feel)

Mia's POV

After that lovely dinner with her parents, James drove me home. I understand why he appears so cold and rude to people. The guilt he is caring is pulling him to the shadows. I am happy that he opened up to me.

I feel so safe and secure in his arms. He is so warm to me and I just think of him all the time. I like him. Wait did I just say that I like him? I just answered the question which my heart was asking me for so long. I love him but does he thinks the same for me too? My phone pulled me out of my thoughts.

" hello."

" hi, my angel. How are you?"

" Hi, James. I am fine. How are you? I was thinking of visiting you today." I said and my heart was beating fast again while I am talking with him.

" I am sorry baby I love that you will be coming to see me but I am out of the country." Wait, Did he went away after talking to me about his past and realising that he regrets tell me? I feared.

" my parents made me go today early morning. My grandfather is very sick so I am in Greece visiting him" So that is the reason. I relived that he is not avoiding me.

" So when you will be back?" I asked sadly. I was hoping to see him.

" as soon as I visit grandfather and finish what business he has with me."

"Okay then have a safe trip. See you when you return."

" Yes, baby. And I will hurry back because I enjoy being with you than this trip." I laughed.

" Okay take care bye." I smiled.

" bye angle" the call ended.

So what shall I do today? Cloè is in Paris now. She left immediately the day after the show for her work. Ethane and Jasper went back to their work the day after the wedding. Leo and Jasmine were on their honeymoon. My phone rang again.

" Hello?"

" hi, Mia can we meet? I am getting bored at home." It was Sam.

" sure I am also bored at home. Where should I come?"

" Meet me near latte café"

" cool bye."

I got ready and went out.

I went inside the café and looked for him. There he is! I went and sat with him.

" hi " I waved at him.

" hi"

" why were you bored at home? I thought you were at another party." I teased him.

" Mia I don't always do parties. I thought to hang out." He smiled.

" So tell me this your girlfriend is not going to get angry if you hanging out with other women."

" I don't have a girlfriend so I am sure I am not cheating on anyone. Unless she is invisible." I laughed at his comment.

"Where did James go?"

" How did you know he is out?" I asked him.

" If he was here, then he would be shouting at me for having coffee with you. Plus he would be calling the secret service to get rid of me" he joked. I laughed, "you might be right"

" So Mia do you like someone?" That question made me think of James.

" even if I do, my emotions are all over the place right now. So when I am conformed about my feelings I will tell you. How about you? You like someone?" I asked him smiling.