Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.

(Children playing
And song video of cheap thrills by Sia which everyone was dancing to)

Mia's POV

I am very happy after telling James my feelings and more excited being his girlfriend. I never thought that could happen. My heart was jumping out of my rib cage when James when told me that he liked me. Joy was taking over me. I was overwhelmed by his kiss.

I thought to take James to a place where I go when I feel happy.

The Carol field orphan. I give donations there as much as I could but I to do something more to help. The place is filled with lovely children and I just love to play with them. They are the vision of little angels from heaven. I got ready and went to pick up James. I reached his apartment and knocked. The door was opened by Maria. "Hi is James ready?" I asked.

" Yes, I will immediately inform Master James that you have arrived. Please take a seat. " She said and went upstairs. I went and sat on the sofa. In a few minutes, I saw James coming down the stairs dressed smartly.

" Sorry, you had to wait. I got a bit of work to take care of" James said.

" No worries." I smiled.

" So where are we going? " James asked me getting in the car.

" It's a special place. I hope you like it." I kept the suspense as he does. We drove for one hour and we reached there.

"It's an orphan," James said looking around. " Are we going to adopt someone?"

"What? Where did you get that idea from?" I laughed. " we are here to meet my friends. Is it okay?" I asked him unsure.

" it's more than okay." We walked inside hand in hand. All the children came running towards me.

" Big sis is back everyone." The little girl Jade shouted to call the others. All the children were like my siblings. " where is Malcolm?" I asked Jade.

" He is in the garden." They took my hand and pulled me towards the garden. James followed me. We all gathered in the garden. I saw Malcolm coming towards me running. He jumped and hugged me," Mia I missed you. Here I give you the pretty daisy to you"

Malcolm was a 10 years old delightful boy and he always calls me by my name, not big sis. Still, I like it. I took the flowers from his hand," thank you Malcolm it's lovely." He smiled at me shyly. Jade was the smallest there.

James was standing beside me smiling at me. Oh, I gotta introduce him to them." Guys this is James he is someone special to me. So behave. He is also going to play with us today."

All the children went towards James. " Hi kids," James said smiling.

" Are you our big sis boyfriend?" Jade asked.

" how old are you? " Felicia asked.

" Do you have a cruise?" Sidney asked.

" Do you like my big sis? how much?" Cilia asked.

" I will not let you steal Mia from us," said Malcolm.

"How many cars you have?" The question just kept on pouring on James like cats and dogs. I stopped them.

" Guys come on behave. Or else no one is going to get ice cream later." I said to the children.

The children pulled me to play. James and Malcolm were standing on the sides. I went to play and let them bond.

I saw between pause of playing that James and Malcolm were having a conversation. It's good they can break the ice between them. Malcolm usually doesn't get a mix or talk to anyone that easy. He is more of an aloof type of person. I saw James making his way towards me.