Chapter 44 Flashback.

(Flashback
Taking back my love song video by Enrique Iglesias and Ciara)

Mia's POV

I started to remember the memories that I had locked deep inside me for all these years. Those sorrow and painful memories. All flashing before my eyes one after the other...

~

"I am ready! Hold on. Let me get my bag real quick then we will go." I grabbed my school bag and went out.

I wore a black leather jacket and my woollen scarf and went out.

Lorenzo was standing outside on his bike. He was wearing his jockey jacket. He was the basketball captain of his team. He was looking hot and handsome.

I ran towards him and hugged him

I ran towards him and hugged him. I am so in love with him. " hi Enzo how are you?"

" I am good my Arora better with you in my arms right now." He kissed me.

" Let's go."

We reached the school. he went with his friends and I joined Cloè and Lisa.

" Girl what are you wearing in this hot weather? A jacket and scarf. Have you gone completely mad?"

" Lorenzo doesn't like me wearing revealing clothes."

"My brother is being hard on you," Lisa said with an apologetic tone.

" it's okay I was feeling a little feverish so I am ok with this outfit."I lied.

" let go to class."

The class ended and we had a new transfer student his name is Jack. He is a funny and charming fellow. We became friends immediately. Others hate to talk to me as I was Lorenzo girlfriend. Most afraid to talk to me because of Lorenzo.

I waiting outside the school. Lorenzo told me that he will pick me up. What's keeping him? I went to the basketball court. " aagg....no...please "

" who's voice is that?" It's like someone is yelling for help. I ran there as fast as I could.

I went in. I saw Lorenzo was beating up Jack. I ran towards him to separate him from jack. He was bleeding badly and lying on the floor. He pushed me aside and kept hitting me finally the teacher and guards separated him. Jack was taken to the hospital and his ribs were fractured and his leg was broken.