Chapter 32 Situation.

Mia's POV

I was relaxing at home. There was a knock on the door. I went down and opened the door. "Leo what a pleasant surprise." I hugged him.

" I returned from a business expedition today. Jasmine stayed home at our home cause she was tired. So how have you been? "

" I am good. And brother I have news for you." I took a deep breath and continued speaking.

" well, you know it. But I like to say it myself. I like James and I am going out with him." Please don't shout, please don't shout. I constantly repeated in my mind.

"Okay. It's good. Let's invite him for dinner." He said smiling. What? My mouth was open wide. I am in a dream surely. I pinched myself. No, it's not a dream.

" Close your mouth sweety otherwise flies will go in." He said laughing.

" Ok. I didn't hear what I just heard. You're ok with this?" I am shocked. Usually, he makes a big scene.

" Yeah, I am okay with this. I am tired and I am going to rest and Jasmine will be joining us at the dinner. " He went upstairs.

I was so happy that I jumped up and down first. I went to my bedroom and face timed James, "his angel." He smiled.

" James I have good news. I told my brother about us which he already knew but still, he replied calmly and said it was okay if we go out. First I thought that I am dreaming. He didn't turn into hulk as I thought also. He is calm about this. I am so happy right now you know. Sorry, I am babbling right. I should stop. Yeah, I should. "

He laughed, " I am glad to see you, happy angel. I told you it's alright. See there was nothing to worry about."

" Oh, another thing. My brother invites you for dinner tonight."

"Great I will see you then."

" Yeah. See you then bye. Take care."

" bye, angel." I lied on the bed again. Relaxing. The doorbell rang. Aaagghh who is it again? I went down and opened the door."Jasper, what are doing here? Weren't you out for a medical camp? "

" I came back today. I love to talk but is Leo around? I gotta talk with him."

"Yeah, he is in his room." He went to his room. I went back to my room. Ah back to relaxing. I closed my eyelids and just falling to sleep when the bell rang again. I went down angry and opened the door.

" Who the hell is there now?" I saw Ethane standing in front of me.

" Is this the way you treat your only dearest and coolest brother?" He made a hurt face. He is acting I know. But I felt bad.

" Sorry Ethane. I was just trying to get some sleep and I opened the door many times from morning."

" it's okay my baby sister. Give your brother a long time no see hug" I hugged him."I missed you Ethane"

" I missed you too baby sis." What is happening today? I generally don't see all of my brother's together like this. Somethings up I thought.

I went to the room again trying to sleep. In a few minutes, I fell asleep when the doorbell rang again. I woke up. I will not try to sleep anymore better than being disturbed by a random bell rang. I dragged my body downstairs and opened the door. It was Jenita and Jasmine. Janita came back from shopping.

"it's so nice to see you, Jasmine. How was your honeymoon? And did you like your new home?" Leo and Jasmine were living together in their new house. It's good and they will have privacy also.