Chapter 41 I Love You Too.

(Mia and her red lips

James POV

Whenever she told me that she loves me. My heart skips a beat. I get a warm feeling inside and I just can't express the feeling.

When I am not without her I can't breathe. Life is nothing without her. When I am with her it's like I have conquered the world. Is this the feeling they call love?

I looked at Mia who was sleeping like a baby beside me. She was moving her mouth as if she was eating cake. I brushed her hair from her face. Her hair was soft and silky. I couldn't help but play with her hair in my fingers. She had a strawberry smell in her.

I moved my fingers on her lips. Those rosy delicious lips." mm...m" a small voice escaped from her mouth. I moved my hand so as not to wake her up. " Mm...deci....ous cake..." she went inside my arms more. I kissed her cheeks and got out of the bed. My phone rang. I quickly picked it up as not to wake her up.

" Hello, dad. Is everything okay? You never call so early morning."

" No son. Come to the hospital the quick." My heart started beating fast.

" Dad, dad what happened?" I mentally prayed for everything to be okay.

" I don't know what happened your mother suddenly collapsed. I am at the hospital."

" I am coming right now." I practically shouted. Mia woke up." What happened James."

" I am sorry angel to wake you up. But I gotta go the hospital real quick." She got up.

" why? What happened?" She asked with a very worried look on her face.

"Mom is hospitalised. I don't know what happened but I gotta go" she went to the cupboard and took out a pair of jeans and a shirt." What are you doing?" I asked her confused.

" of course I am going with you." She started to get dressed.

" No your not. Stay at home." I don't want you to be upset."

" First, I am not asking you. Second I am going. Nothing you can that will change my mind."

"I can't win against you. Fine come." We got dressed fast and I drove us to the hospital as fast as possible.

"Mrs Lilly Henderson. Which room?" I shouted at the reception.

" Room 405. At the end of the fourth corridor." I ran towards the room. I went in. I saw dad and mom talking with each other.

" Mom, what happened are you okay?

" yes, James I am fine." I went out to talk with dad." The doctor said she had an anxiety attack because of too much stress. She is okay now. But they are gonna keep her overnight for observations." I relaxed my pulse. I went in. I saw Mia and mom talking with each other.

We stayed at the hospital to take care of mom. Mia was taking care of her in every way she can. I took a last sandwich from the vending machines and gave it to her." Angel eat something. You didn't have anything from morning."

" I am fine James and I am not hungry. I had a coffee and sandwich just now. So you have it." She smiled at me. I put my head on the shoulder.

"Thanks for being here. I might have gone crazy if you weren't here."

" I will always be there for you James." She kissed my cheeks. It was getting dark. I sent Mia home even though she was not wanting to go. She must be exhausted running up and down in the hospital and she needs rest.

" son you can go home now. Your mom is fine and I am here too. I will call you if something happens."

" But I can't leave you here alone."