Chapter 37 The Close encounter.

(The above video Song is the song in which Mia was dancing.)

Mia's POV

After round two, which was amazing we visited the market. I am looking at the gift shop to buy something for my brother's and Cloè. I selected some jewellery for Jasmine and Cloè and a few shirts for my brother's. James came beside me, "what did you shop angel?"

" I selected some shirts for my brother's and jewellery for Cloè and Jasmine."

" Great. Wanna grab something to eat?" He asked me.

I was getting the hungry cause of all the shopping..."Yup let's go." I hugged his arm. We went hand in hand to the café. We sat at the table outside. It was an open café.

"I wanna have a cold coffee with extra whipped cream and a strawberry on top and blueberry muffins."

" I will have English tea and a sandwich please." We ordered the waitress.

" James..." I was going to ask James something when someone called me."Mia!"

" hi, what's up? It's a coincidence to see you here." The girl behind me said.

I turned behind and Lisa was standing behind me." Hi. Coincidence to see you here." I smiled at her.

" So what are Elena and Damon doing?" She asked me smiling.

" Elena and Damon? Tell me from where is vampire dairies coming here?" I asked her.

" Oh, sweety. You both are a lovely couple like Elena and Damon from vampire diaries so I gave you these pet names." She said.

" You and your pet names. Tell me what are you doing here?" I asked her.

" Oh, I am with a client. He is more of a friend of mine. A chef." She is the same as ever. She always brags about the boys she goes out with. She is not like many people but she has a kind heart. I have seen it.

" you know I too have a boyfriend now. He is super rich and hot." There she goes again. I giggled.

She looked at her watch and got up," I gotta go my Arora. Catch you later again." I got shaken a bit hearing that name. She noticed that.

" Sorry, Mia. I shouldn't have called you that. After all the person who used to call you that was..." I cut her off.

"It's okay. I am alright. Have a good day." She smiled at me. "Okay bye beauty." She went off.

Our drinks arrived. When James asked me," Hey is everything ok? I have noticed that whenever she calls you by that name you get a bit shaken."

" I do? Oh, I haven't noticed." I lied.

" Mia don't lie to me. Is something the matter? Are you hiding something from me?" That hit me. Yes! I am hiding. I am hiding a dangerous history. I couldn't tell him right now. It will ruin our vacation.

" look I won't pressure you in telling me. When you think your ready to tell me I will be here." I smiled at him.

" Thanks for giving me time." His phone rang."yeah...okay. .."

"Mia I gotta take this call. It's from the work."

"Sure." I smiled at him. He went to take the call. I started drinking my cold coffee. Suddenly I got the feeling of someone's watching. I looked around couldn't see anything. Nah, I am just being silly. I took a sip of my extra whipped cream coffee and the cream was all over my upper lip. I was going to lick it when I saw James coming back.

" You have got a moustache angel." He said smiling. I smiled, "I know." I licked my lips.

" some of it is still there." He chuckled.