Chapter 69 Return of the phyco

(Song Tag you're it)

"Truth is never pretty.
Acceptance is always hard.
Forgiveness surpasses it all." - rosavet

James' POV

The call ended. I was spacing in my room thinking of what she had to say. She asked me to come to her room. I hope it's not bad news or something to worry about.

What if she wants to call off the wedding? She doesn't want to marry me! My heart started to beat faster.

Don't just stand here and overthink it! Just go and find out.

I went towards her room. I was standing outside the door like a coward.

James? Some guts. My subconsciousness mocked me.

A took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again." Angel? Can I come in?"

Still no answer.

I noticed the door was unlocked. I slowly push the door and went in.

I looked around and saw everything was a mess. Donuts was lying on the floor. The mirror was broken to pieces. There was broken glass all around. The flowers were torn to bits. It's like someone vandalised the room. Like a wolf's tearing up everything to bits.

What the hell happened here?! I was shocked. I looked around but I couldn't find Mia anywhere. Where is she? I checked the bathrooms too.

"Mia? ... Mia? Where are you?!" I panicked. I shouted her name as loud as I could.

My mom and Jasmine came running. "What happened James?" Then they looked at the room," Oh my God! Who could have done this? Where is Mia?" They asked me worried.

"I don't know. Mia called me a few minutes earlier and told me to see her. But, when I came into her room she was not there and everything was a mess!" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration and anger. She could she be?

"I saw her a few minutes ago, she was happily eating doughnuts and.... now how did this all happened?" My mom asked me worried.

Leo can run upstairs. "What happened?"

"Mia is missing." They both said.

"WHAT?!"

"Leo we should check the security tapes! We gotta find something there."

"Yeah, your right!" We went down to check the tapes hurriedly.

We played the tapes. We saw a man entered our mansion over the gate. He turned off the security system. I couldn't recognise the person cause his face was covered.

I checked the cameras in Mia's room. I saw she opened the door that man put something over Mia's face. She was struggling to free herself but failed and she fell unconscious. I was burning in anger. He started destroying the room after that. Then he picked her and left the mansion.

"Where he go then?" I screamed at the screen.

"The CCTV outside is all broken to bits. We don't know where he went." Leo said sadly.

"Who was he? And what does he want with Mia?" Jasmine asked.

Then it hit me. "I have a hunch, but I hope I am wrong," I said and picked up my phone.

"I like to know about a prisoner in your jail..... yes... when?....ok."

"I think I know who took Mia," I said ending the call. I ran cold sweats.