Chapter 70 My love to you.

(LOVE THAT CONSUMES YOU
LOVE DEEP OR NOT AT ALL
GIVE IT YOUR ALL OR NOTHING AT ALL ) - rosavet

"If you steal, then steal the sorrows away from me,
If you lie, then lie next to me every night,
If you cheat, then cheat death for me.
My love for you will never die, it will grow forever always "

Song: Boy in Luv song by BTS. K-pop

Mia's POV

Everything is dark... where am I? What is this place? I felt helpless...

"Anybody there?"... it's pitch black.

Where am I?

I sat in the darkness," anybody helps me..." I cried.

No one is here... I am all alone. Let the darkness consume me. I closed my eyes and laid down. With no hope and will to live.

James POV

"Doctor!! What happened to her? Will she be okay?" I was worried like a part of my soul was dying.

Everyone was here. They arrived as soon as we made it to the hospital.

"She had a bad panic attack, she is unconscious because of that. She is in a very fragile condition. Her mind has gone into more like deep sleep."

"A coma?" Jasmine asked. I shaking.

"No not a coma, but more like a deep sleep."

"How is the baby?" My heart was beating like it was gonna burst out now.

"It is a miracle that the baby is okay, but there are complications... the mother's body is in a deep sleep so it is not able to produce the sufficient protein and enzymes it needs. If she doesn't wake ups soon...I am afraid the baby will be in grave danger." Everybody gasped and started crying to hear that.

I was turned to stone. No no no no no no no this can't happen... I can't lose my family.

Mother came to me. "James don't lose hope! Our Mia will fight her way out, the baby will be okay."

I hugged my mom," I can't lose Mia nor the baby. I love them."

"Hang on son, she will be okay I believe it."

I looked at Mia through the window.

Mia...my angel...please...

~
Mia's POV

"Hey...."

I opened my eyes. That voice!

I got up. I looked around in this darkness... "this way...." the voice said. I followed the voice in the darkness.

The voice was a happy and warm one. I walked into the emptiness and dark world.

"I am here..." the voice spoke.

There stood in front of me a child... it was hard to see who it was but somehow I was not afraid of it.

"Are you lost?" I asked the child.

"I don't know..."

"Don't worry I am here, you won't feel alone."

"You will protect me?"

"Yes, I will" I smiled. Why do I feel like I have said this before?

"Where is your home? I will take you there..." I smiled at the child.