Chapter 30 Masquerade

(Masquerade party.
Song video of Katy Perry 'crocodile tears')

Mia's POV

No, no no I am in chaos. I don't have any good dresses for the Masquerade. My inner consciousness shouted. I should have something! I looked through my cupboard once again. No nothing. Cloè told me that she will bring me a dress but when? it's already time. I should see what mask I will wear. Hmm, this one is okay. My phone rang " hi Mia I will be arriving any time now."

" Okay." The call ended. I was panicking about what to wear and pacing here and there when the doorbell rang. "Hi, I bought the dress. Now let's get you ready fast." We went upstairs. She did my make up and hair.

Cloè didn't go back to Paris until Alex get better. I got to spend more time with her.

" All done. Look at yourself. You're a beauty." She said look at me. I opened my eyes to see myself and I was shocked. Is This ME?

" honey please close your mouth

" honey please close your mouth." Cloè joked.

" Cloè you are magic. You're my fairy godmother." I said looking at the mirror.

"Now let's get you in the dress." She said smiling.

The dress was perfect. It's like the perfect dress for the perfect theme. It hugged my curves perfectly.

" Cloè your choice is killer. This dress is breathtaking. It lovely."

" Thanks, Mia

" Thanks, Mia. This is the dress I bought for you while I was in Paris. When I laid my eyes on that dress I knew it was meant for you, honey."

" Thank you so much Cloè. I missed you. " I hugged her.

" I missed you too Mia." After the hug, she spoke," now no more this sad reunion. You have a party to attained and hearts to kill."

" hearts to kill?" I asked her.

" Yes, because you will be the sexiest and classy lady there, today, at the party. I bet James will not let go home tonight." I blushed.