Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)

( This chapter contains steamy, hot and sexual details. Please skip if it's underage for some readers. Then avoid some parts.

If you have no problem reading then Please enjoy 😊😘
Thanks )

Song used 🔝 is "Turn me on" check out the song😉

Mia's POV

I was standing on the balcony. Looking at the beautiful sea. It's so calm here. The breeze feels so good through my hair.

James came from behind and hugged me and kissed my neck

"Whatcha looking at angel?"

"Just at the beautiful sea..." I smiled hugging him back.

"Mia you make my life complete" he kissed my cheeks saying that.

"The same you do James" I smiled. He suddenly picked me up in the bridal style and took me inside.

He laid me on the silk smooth bed and started showering kisses on me.

We locked our fingers together. His eyes were fixed on me. He moved his lips towards mine and softly kissed me.

The kiss slowly turned intense. I let his tongue explore my mouth. I could feel his teeth collide against mine. Our hot tongues intertwined.

It was getting hotter. Our hands were exploring each other's bodies. His hands were exploring my dress and looking for the zip to undress me.

He slides the zip down and slowly took off the dress. He slides my bra off my shoulders and kissed me.

I reached out to his shirt and started unbuttoning it

I reached out to his shirt and started unbuttoning it. And slide it off him.

He showered kisses all over my body. The sensation was uncontrollable. He started kissing my neck first then moved lower, he reached out and ran his fingers through my hair.

Most of my bruises were healed except the mark left on my neck which was caused by Lorenzo as he grabbed it hard.

"Mia..." I embraced him. I knew what he was going to say. He saw the mark. I usually keep it covered with my hair.