Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.

(Mia's maid of honour dress)

Mia's POV

After the hook part, it took me 3 whole days to get the hangover to leave my body. Meanwhile, my brother wedding date came close. The Big day wads only two days away. We are all excited. I was very busy with the responsibility of caring out the wedding arrangements.

After that party, James and I kept meeting more and more. He helped me with all the previous wedding preparations. Today I will be going to choose the dress I will be wear for the maid of honour.

Jasper was coming back tomorrow from his work. He is a well-known doctor. My other brother Ethane who was only two years older than me was coming today. I was very closest to him.

Cloè, Jasmine and I went to see the wedding dress and our dresses. We went inside the famous dressmaker shop "love lace"

Jasmine's wedding dress was a white sweetheart neck and backless. It was long and fluffy. The lace design was at the bottom. It was simply beautiful. Jasmine chose a periwinkle coloured dress for Cloè as it suits her personality. She was having difficulty finding a dress that suits me. The counter girl showed us many dresses but not up to expectations. Then the girl showed us a dress which will be released next month. It was a beautiful green coloured long dress with a beautiful design. I instantly fell in love with that dress.

"This is my dress," I said excitedly.

" Yes, I can see that " they both laughed. "And with the right accessories, it will look awesome " Cloè added. We ended our shopping and time for lingerie. We went to Victoria's secret. We were shopping while my phone rang. " hello"

" hi, baby where are you?"

" I am shopping with Jasmine and Cloè. How are you?"

" I am a good baby. Better if you were here with me."

"Why where are you?" I asked playfully.

"I am in a shower baby." his reply made me blush relentlessly.

" In your dreams," I said smiling.

" well, I have to satisfy myself in my dreams for now. Say after your shopping can we meet. Hang out?"

" sure and..." Cloè called me "Mia"

"Hold one sec. James "

"Sure baby " I kept my phone to my ear and replied to Cloè," what Cloè?"

"My baby hermit see I got this for you. It's sexy and classy. Wear this when you leave your shell behind and grow up" she said with her loud voice.

I looked at it. It was a thing. It was a very sexy black lace thin thong. My eyes widened.

" Cloè it's not covering anything and it's too thin and sexy. Instead of all that you choose a black lace one. Keep it back now. I am not buying that thing. I don't even wear them."

"you're no fun miss. Hermit " she noticed that I was holding my phone in my ear. "Umm Mia, were you talking with someone? "

Shit, I forgot about James. I went to the corner away from her to talk with him. "Sorry, James I forgot that you were there."

" it's okay baby but tell me where are you right now?"

"Um, Victoria's secret?"

" and you know I am shower. Right?"

" Yeah so? Where is the connection of this and that?"

" You know I am having a wild fantasy of you in that sexy black lace thong and you making my friend excited here" I blushed hard.