Chapter 62 Pain

( bloodstream )

Mia's POV

I was sitting across Lorenzo. " First let me tie up your hands and legs."

"Why?!"

" well, its precaution, more like an assurance that you won't try to run away." He took the rope in his hands and tied me up.

He sat near me," now let's start our little chat shall we?" He said smiling.

I gave him a disgusting look.

James POV

The men took me out in the woods. I have to get out of here! Mia is with that psycho. I have to think of something real fast.

They took off the hood of my face. The sunlight hit my eyes. I looked around immediately. The place looked unfamiliar to me.

They threw me on the floor.

*snap* the rope tore up. Yes, now I can do something. I slowly freed my hands. I saw one of them took out a gun to shoot me. This is the moment! I got up and pulled the rope and tied it around the neck of one of the men. He was choking.

Another one shouted," Leave him or I will shoot!" I didn't care about any of that my priority was to get to Mia. Do or Die.

I avoided coming from the point of view of the gun. I pulled the guy and made him my shield. *shot* and the bullet hit the other guy. He fell to the ground.

"Shit!!" Another guy shouted.

I kicked and punched and hit the guy hard. I knew martial arts. I took the gun from his hand and pointed it at his head.

"Take me where Lorenzo is!! Right now."

" I will. Please don't shoot me" he cried. We got inside the car.

I am coming Mia. Hold on a little more angel. My subconscious spoke.

Mia POV

" So tell me baby did you missed me all these years?"

" Never. You were dead to me."

" well, that's not a nice thing to say, sweetheart. I missed you everyday day of my life." He touched my face. I shook him off me.

" So feisty. I like my Arora. Now tell me why do you have that filthy guy with you? That bastard touched what's mine. I don't like it you know"

.... I stayed quiet.

"You know I am better than him."

" You not half the man he is!! You will never be!" I spat at him.

"Don't try to backtalk at me, baby! Your mine now and I don't like it." He gripped my shoulders hard.

"Ouch..."

"Keep your damn mouth shut ok?"

" I won't keep quiet! He is the man I love and you can't tear him out of my heart even if you try!! "

"Shut up. Shut up! " He screamed in anger. Then he reached out and hold my neck with his hands.

"I don't like hearing other man's names while I am here!! You belong to me and just me. Nobody else!! Did you hear that?!" He spat at me.

"Ha...Ha. ...I will never... be yours. Not in this lifetime.... and never in a million ....years!" I tried to laugh with sarcasm. His tight grasp was making it hard to breathe

He released my neck. I had fingerprints of his hand on my neck cause of his hard grip. I coughed.

" you can never have me Lorenzo....* takes in heavy breath* I am already his" I smiled.