Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.

(Mia's dress
And the song video she was dancing on)

Mia's POV

It's been two days since the incident and James still not letting me go out of my own house. It's like I am being grounded. My phone rang. " I am coming over" then the line ended. James is always in hurry.

I went down to make some breakfast. Geneva was on holiday because of his grandson's birthday celebration. I didn't stop her cause I was capable of doing things myself.

I put on the music a loud 'talking body' by tove lo. I took out the fruits from the fridge and took out the pasta from the top shelf. I turned on the stove and started making some pasta. I started singing with the music

"Bed stay in bed
The feeling of your skin locked in my head
Smoke, smoke me broke,
I don't care I am down for what you want

Day drunk into the night
When you keep me here
Cause you dry my tears
Somewhat loving and fights
How is it for us
And it's all because...

Now if we are talking body
You got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take too long
If you let me ride...
We fuck for life
On and on and on..."

I turned off the stove and I sang loudly.

"Love give me love
Anything you want I will give it up
Lip, lips like a kiss
Bite me while I taste your fingertips"

I let the rhythm take over me. I started dancing like no one is watching. I took the wooden spoon and thought of it as a mike. I sang and moved my body with the beat. I flip my hair and did a body wave dance move. I took the Broom and did a seductive dance and sing.

"Now if we are talking body
You got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take too long
If you let me ride...
We fuck for life
On and on and on..."

I turned around to the table to keep the bowl and saw James leaning on the wall and smiling at me. I froze there. I could die of embarrassment right now. God! He saw me singing and my weird dancing.

"When did you arrive? " I asked him shyly. He answered me smiling.

" When you took the wooden spoon as your mike." He laughed.

"I knocked but no answer was there. I could hear the loud music from outside so I came in."
He smiled.

" wanna join me for breakfast? I only made pasta and fruit salad. I hope you like it."

"Sure," he said smiling. We sat down to eat. " forget what you just now," I said embarrassed.

" why? I like it. It's too late to forget that." He said laughing,

" but it's embarrassing James " I protested. " it's cute and I am gonna remember it always," he said.

" So why were you here?" I asked him.

" I thought to check on your health and invite you somewhere for the evening."

" James, I am fine don't worry and invite for the evening? " I asked him.

" I thought to take you out for the evening according to your health if it's fine." He said putting the fork down.

" I love to go. But where you will be taking me?" I asked him excited.

" not tell now. You will see for yourself later." He said smirking. He is a devil.

" wear something nice and sexy." He smirked. I blushed. We finished eating and he was leaving when he caught my hand and pulled me in a hug. I let him hug me and I hugged him in return. He bent and kissed me in the cheeks, "I will pick you up at 8" he smiled and left. He leaves me breathless every time I thought.