Chapter 9 The trip

( James private jet picture.
And song video of what about that love by Massari )

James POV

It's been 5 days and she was still avoiding me.

I arranged a press conference for the establishment of our project in Paris. I knew that Mia will be coming too because of the contract. It was the perfect way to make up to her. I had planned everything from the start all was left is that to bring the new into Mr Lindcon's knowledge.

It's gonna be good. Mia baby I will bring you back to me.

Mia's POV

I have been avoiding James for 5 days. We were not exclusive nor in a relationship but I don't know why I still felt like that. The feeling hurt. Cloè is right he is a playboy and nothing good will come obsessing on him. I should move on.

I got ready and went downstairs. Leo was busy as ever. Today was Sunday but he was on the phone from the morning. I didn't disturb him and went to talk with Jasmine. She was good at advising people. I knocked.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

" sure my dear come." She smiled at me. She was only 6 years older than me. But we were like good friends.

"So what's troubling you, Mia ?"

" you can tell? It's that obvious?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah cause what you feel you express clearly. Your not good at hiding it. It's a good thing to let it out than hiding it's your good quality." She Smiled.

" So I went out a guy who is known as a playboy all around but he didn't felt like that to me. We had a great time. But when I thought I could trust him but he betrayed me. What should I do? I can't get him out of my head. "

" Hmm. I always say there are two sides to a story, hear it before you take any harsh step. And if your heartfelt he is trustworthy then give it a chance. If that doesn't work out you will know what to do" I felt a lot better now after hearing it.

" Thank you, Jasmine, for the advice I feel a lot better now." I smiled and hugged her. She is the best.

Leo came into the room. "It looks like we have to attend a press conference in Paris. The contact needs establishment. I talked to James about this matter and he agreed. We will be leaving tomorrow. So you both pack your luggage. "

" why I am going? " Jasmine asked him.

"Cause I want you there with me as I announce our wedding date and it will be a good vacation for us"

" Ewwww so sweet," I said. Leo got embarrassed. Jasmine went running towards him and hugged him.

This is the type of love that everybody wants to have.

" James will be going too?" I asked him.

"Of course "

" umm I have plans with Cloè I don't think I will be able to go" I made an excuse. And it's a horrible excuse. That's the best I could come with? I mentally slapped myself. I can't lie.

"Don't make excuses now. You a partner in this contact your presence is essential." I rolled my eyes. "Okay"

He went out to pick up his phone. "So James is the guy hm?" Jasmine asked me smiling. My eyes widen.

" No...I mean ...y..yes ...but how ...did you know?"

"you're easy to read" she laughed. " why does everyone say that?" I said.

Later this day we spent our day packing. Cloè was excited that I will go to Paris. I promised to bring her cool dresses. I was not so excited to see James. More like nervous.