Chapter 22 She is all I need.

(Don't let me go by echos video song.)

James POV

Mia is like a ray of sunshine. She is everything I never was. I thought she would be wearing a bikini but she didn't. I have a desire to see her in that.
The thought of that made my inner fantasy so wild.

When I asked her why she was not wearing a bikini. She became red. She is so cute embarrassed.

" I am not going to go into the water so..." she said. I thought that we were going to the beach for a swim. Is she is avoiding going into the water? And she is not a fan of swimming too.

I asked her the conversation between her and Sam. Then what she replied I was shocked to hear.

Sam told her that he liked someone but he didn't tell her that the girl he liked was 'she' herself only.

I was thinking if Sam was seriously going to confess to Mia. I didn't know that he was serious about her. I could see Mia didn't have that type of feelings for him. I was in deep thoughts when Mia pulled me towards the sea. She giggled and splash water at me.

I also splashed a big wave at her. She was giggling and laughing and running away from me. I caught her and we both tumble down in the warm sand. I took her, within my arms so that she doesn't hit her head. We were both laughing lying on the sand.

When she started saying," James you know when I am with I feel so safe. I don't see what the rest of the world is doing. It's like the world comes to a standstill."

Her words took me by surprise.

" I am sorry I said something weird. Didn't I?"

" No baby you didn't say anything weird. It's just your words caught me off guard."

I was feeling very good having her in my arms. When she is with me I feel complete. Then a thought came to my mind. Will she like a boat ride with me?

I got up and took her hand.
" let go for a ride angel"

" what do you mean?" She looked at me with confusion.

" Let's take out a boat in the sea."

We went on an open boat. we were standing near the railing watching the sunset. She was watching the sunset I was looking at her. She is so beautiful and all mine.

Everything seemed so clear now. The thing I was running from my whole life. Commitment and confession. I finally understand my feelings. All I needed was her by my side.

She started talking," James I want to tell you something... " my heart was wanting to hear what she wanted to say to me.

She continues," I think I have fallen fo..." she stopped talking and ran towards the children who were playing in the boat. I didn't know what happened. Why is she running towards them? I looked she pushed the children out of the way and got hit by a trolley.

She couldn't keep her balance and she fell off the railing. My heart stopped right there. I ran towards her as fast as I could. I shouted, "MIA!!".

Why is she struggling so much? She is screamed my name. Then it hit me. I remember her telling me, she is avoiding the water. She doesn't like swimming. Shit! She can't swim. I jumped in without thinking anything.

I hit the water. I screamed," Mia! Where are you? Mia" I couldn't see her anywhere above the water surface. I took a deep breath and went underwater.

My eye sachet for a glimpse of her badly. There! There she is. I saw her drowning and falling deep. I swim towards her. I extended my hand to her and grabbed her hand. I pulled her to myself and hold her tightly.

I swim and reached above the water. She was in my arms. " Mia angel are you okay?. Please open your eyes. Please " I pleaded. She was unconscious lying in my arms.

They stopped the boat and pulled us up." Call 911 fast" I shouted. I was getting more and more worried Mia was not opening her eyes.

The boat reversed back to the beach. We reached the hospital. Mia was admitted immediately. After a while, I saw the doctor coming my way. I got up from the chair and went to talk to him.

" how is Mia doctor?"

"She is fine now but unconscious. She drank a lot of saltwater which is not good. We got as much water out of her system as possible. I recommend full rest and lots of water. She is dehydrated. I will prescribe some medicine for her health."

" will I be able to take her home when she wakes up?" I was relieved that she was okay. "Can I see her now?"

" Yes certainly you can take her home and you can see her now. she might feel a bit weak cause of the saltwater which got into her system. Take care of her." He smiled and went off.

I went into the room. I saw her lying on the bed. I sat next to her and hold her hand."My angel, please wake up. I will do anything for you if you open your eyes now." I said to her.

She was sleeping. " I will protect you from everything now on my angel." I kissed her forehead.

Several hours have passed and she still hasn't woken up. My heart was in plain like someone hit it with a needle. I couldn't see her so lifeless. "my baby please wake up. I am here my angel." I hold her hand tightly and lowered my head. Suddenly I felt my hand holding back.

I quickly raised my head. I saw she was awake. She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes and gave me weak smile. She tried to get up.

" No don't get up. You need rest." I brushed my fingers through her hair. She seemed weak. "James...I am sorry I made you worry too much" she said softly.

" Sshhh, angel...don't worry about it. I am here now and I am not letting you leave my side for one second."

" let me call the doctor and let him know you wake," I said to her. I pressed the buzzer and the doctor came in. He checked Mia and said," she is fine but I expect her to rest as much she can. You can take her home."

" I will see to it that she gets plenty of rest" I assured the doctor. We were alone once again.

" James..." she called me.

" yeah, angel."

"You Know when I was drowning I thought it was the end. Thanks for saving me."

" I will always be there for you. I will save you from anything angel. I will do it in a heartbeat." I smiled at her and hugged her. She hugged me back.

"Let's go home." I smiled at her.

" yeah," she said smiling.

I wrapped my hand around her waist to support her. She was holding my hands.

She is mine. I will not let anything or anything hurt her ever again. If they do I kill them. She is all I need. When I am with her I feel complete. She is the girl I never expected to fall for. I like her more than anything.

I not letting her go anymore now.
My lovely angel, my Mia.

_______________________________________

Hi, my dear reader's how is it going?

Looks like Mia and James both have mutual feelings for each other.

Well, This is the start of something ...

Please vote, comment and follow me guys 😊
you all have been very supportive of that thanks a bunch.