Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster

(Crossfire song)

"He was a devil in disguise but looking into his heart, I saw angel spreading its wings to fly" - rosavet

James POV

I love Mia. She is the best this that ever happened to me. Today I will be marrying her and my heart was beating fast for her.

She was with the girls getting ready. I couldn't wait to see her.

My dad came to my room." Ready son? " He said me.

"Ready as I will ever be." I smiled.

"Not cold feet are you?"

"Not in a million years. I am quite ready." I smiled.

"Dear, can you check the flowers? " My mom called out to him.

"Gotta go. Your mom is making me work like hell." I laughed.

He went out.

I stood in front of the mirror to get dressed when Albert came in, "hello, James ...came to see the smitten man" he laughed.

"Haha...not funny." I smiled.

"You not gonna run away, are you?"

"Seriously I will smack you." I laughed, "I am not gonna run away."

"Never saw you this changed. She is something I assume." Albert smiled.

"Yeah, she is."

Lorena called him out and he went off. I took out my phone and texted her. She was with the girls right now.

Me:
Hey, angel :)

Mia:
Hey Prince Charming

Me:
Can't wait to marry you.

Mia:
Me too. I wanna see you :)

Me:
Just a little more, then we will be together angel :)

Mia:
Yess :)

I also have news for you :)

Me:
What is it, angel?

Mia:
I will tell you later♡ bye :* :)

I put my phone down. I kept thinking what is it that she wanted to tell me?

She was behaving a bit strange lately and her appetite has also increased recently. Her mood swings are really hard to handle.

I guess I will find out later.

~
Mia's POV

I was happy reading his text. But I was a nervous wreck too. Cloè hasn't arrived with the dress. She said she wanted to make some last-minute alternations.

Right now I was sitting with Jasmine and Mrs Henderson... I mean mom. She was making my hair and Jasmine was doing my nails. Cloè was in charge of the dress and the makeup.

But she still hasn't arrived which was making me worry a bit.

"Don't worry Mia. She will be coming soon. She must have got stuck in traffic."

" but what if she doesn't make it? Oh! my I have to marry James in a robe?!" I panicked.

"Mia stop it. Don't worry she will make it in time." Jasmine consoled me.

"Yes dear, don't worry too much. She will make it, and you should take care of yourself too. You will make the baby worry too if you worry."

I told Lilly about it the day before. She was overjoyed.