Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship

(Feelings with champagne
Song video of 'give you the world' )

James POV

I had planned this from the day she stepped out of the hospital.

She was the one who accepted me as I am. No changes. I planed to take her to the top of the hill. I arranged everything. I light the way and a romantic dinner in the middle of the forest.

She was never expecting this. I was happy thinking of what she will feel when she sees all this.

I arrived at her house and knocked. She immediately came and opened the door.

She was looking just like an angel in that white dress. Her curves were looking bold and sexy. She is tempting me right now.

"James you are looking handsome." She said smiling.

" Mia I look ok but you! You are just setting my every organ on fire." I said smirking. She blushed. I love that bloom on her cheeks.

I locked her hand in mine. " ready to go?"

" yes," she smiled. We went inside the car. " Where are we going? " she asked excitedly.

" patience angel, all good things to those who wait." I kept the suspense for fun.

" hmp" she crossed her arms around her chest like a child. It's adorable.

" Mia your expression is so cute right now. I feel like kissing you senseless but we have to go somewhere, now so I am controlling myself." I said smiling.

"James you are incorrigible." She laughed.

We reached a hilly area. There were lights along our way. "Where are we going" she murmured.

I looked and smiled at her. I parked the car below the hill and we went up the hill. I took out a blindfold for her. " what's that for?" I asked

" it's for you dear" I replied.

" Seriously?"

" Yes now close your eyes and turn around." She did what I told her.

" James if your planning to kill me in the hills I will cut your balls off." I playfully warned him. I was laughing loudly. From where did she got that idea?.

" I am not going to murder you so chill. Where did you get the ideas?"

I hold her hand and guided her path as her eyes were on the blindfold. We have reached. "Now open your eyes."

She took off the blindfolds. The whole forest was lightened up and there was a table for us. We are at the top of the hill and the view is beautiful.

" Is this for me?" She asked covering her mouth with her hands.

" Everything is for you, my angel. Anything you want is yours. The sky is the limit. " I said smiling
She stated quiet and still for few moments then she said.

"James you are amazing." She said happily.

" No my angel it's is you who is amazing." I smiled and pulled her to myself and kissed her. I longing to kiss those lips from the morning. I wrapped my hands around her waist and just kissed her deeply as I could. I separate her lips from mine. I held her intense gaze with my eyes.

" Why did you do this for me, James?" She asked.

" it's because..." I couldn't believe what I was going to say next. What I felt for her.

"Sir, should I keep the champagne here or would you like me to pour it?" The waiter said.

Way to ruin the moment I thought to myself.

"Keep it there. Then you may go." I said in a sharp voice.

I took her hand and we sat at the table. I looked into her deep green ocean eyes. I started speaking," from the moment I saw you I felt things I never felt before. You like a fresh wind and sunshine came into my life. I always push people away, and you know how much of a jerk I am. Still, you accept me for the person I am."

I kissed the upper palm of her hand." I realised that I like you, Mia. I don't want you to think of me tricking or lying to you. I telling you what I feel for you." She stopped me and moved her hand away from mine. I was beginning to fear that she doesn't like me or she doesn't want to hear all this. Was I going too fast??

She started speaking," James I was not expecting..."

" Mia I know that this is too much for you and..." I was interrupted.

"James let me finish." She said smiling.

" sure continue," I said.

" I thought I will never be able to move forward again after what happened in my past. When you came into my life I was able to start again. I feel safe and happy around you. I didn't even realise myself when I fell for you."

Did she fell for me? And what happened in her past that she was stuck for so long and couldn't move. I was wanted to know.

" James I like you too." She said shyly.

I got up from my chair and hugged her tightly.

" James..."

" let me stay like this for a while," I said. I was really happy that she felt the same way and to have her by my side is all I want now.

She hugged me back.

" So it's official now?" She asked me smiling.

I smiled back," Yes we're exclusive I shall say"

" Okay then tell me everything about you. I like to know more about you." She said happily.

" I will tell you anything you want to know angel. Firstly..."I paused and took her lips to mine. I gave her an intense kiss. I was waiting for this form the time we came. I wanted to take her home and ravish her but it's too early for that for her I guess. I will take it slow.

" I love to continue but I should take it slow for you" I smiled at her. She blushed and replied," yeah.." she giggled.

" Mia I am so glad to have you. I am not letting you go anywhere, angel."
I was feeling so good having her in my arms.

I popped the champagne and poured it in the glass." Let's celebrate. My girlfriend. "I said smiling.

" Yes. " she giggled.

" Umm James would you like to go a place with me tomorrow? " she said.

" sure baby but where?" I asked.

" A place close to my heart. You will see." she kissed my cheeks saying that.

" Okay," I smiled. It's was time for us to go.

I picked up Mia in bridal style and took her down the hill. She was happily giggling in my arms. " I like your laugh angel."

She blushed.

" and that blush too, " I said smiling.

" James thank you for this." She said snuggling in my arms and fell asleep.

"Anything for you baby," I said softly.

I put her in the car seat and slid her falling hair on her face and put it behind her ear. She smiled in her sleep. She is so adorable. I am thinking about where she will be taking me tomorrow. She is full of surprises. I smiled to myself thinking that.

_______________________________________
Vote, comment and follow me :)

P.S. Thanks for the vote guys. I like it ;)