Chapter 59 The Agreement

( The heart wants what it wants song video by Selena Gomez.)

" love is a journey
Taken by two people...
They will only reach their destination,
When they both have faith and trust in each other no matter what the circumstances they face." - rosavet

Mia's POV

" James " I whispered.

" Bingo!" He laughed.

I was both burning in anger and sadness. That bastard!!

" I don't believe you!" I shouted as my tear ran down my cheeks. I didn't so felt so helpless.

" What you don't believe me baby?"

" No, I don't!! Your lying! " I cried.

" So my baby needs prove huh? That can be arranged can't it be?" He laughed.

"..." I was quiet.

" wait..." the line went silent for a moment. " Loverboy... your girl is on the phone mind saying hi to her for me?" He said.

". ...."

" Hey Loverboy doesn't test me, just say hello to your girl for me so that she believes me. "

". ....."

" So you won't agree on this way will you? I  have the treatment for that."

" Aaaaaaaaggg!!" Suddenly a scream from the phone. That voice! It's James!

" that's more like it," Enzo said laughing. " So how do you believe me, baby?" He said to me.

I cried," Please don't hurt him...I beg of you."

" Shh...I don't like you crying my Arora."

" what do you want?!" I shouted.

" It's simple I want you." I froze while hearing this.

"I will call you again my baby. I can't let anyone track my phone so, wait for my next call. And I forget to tell you that... don't call the police or this is the last time you will hear your boyfriend's voice. Do you get it?"

I was shocked and frozen. " Do you hear me?!" He shouted pulling me to my senses.

" Yes...yes, I hear you. Just don't hurt him." I begged.

" You keep your word and I will keep mine." He said.

" I will."

" Talk to you later my sleeping beauty." The call ended.

I fell broken and crying. James was in this mess because of me! I should have known that Lorenzo was behind all this. He is hurting James. I cried.

Everyone is suffering cause of me.

Enough is enough!!

I am tired of this. This has to end! No more of Lorenzo. I got up and wiped away my tears.

"You want me right? You will get me." I went to our bedroom. I took out the small suitcase I bought from my home. James didn't know about it. I kept it a secret.

I opened it and took out the small gun which my brothers gave me in case of emergency.

I took that small gun in my hand. This is it. I sat in the bed thinking of James. Enzo must be torturing him. Don't worry love I am coming. I won't let anything happen to you.

My phone rang again. I picked it up in a hurry. "Hello?" My heart was jumping up and down. I thought it was Lorenzo.

" Hello, we are calling from tiffany. Your order is ready. "

Tiffany?

" Excuse me, what order?"

" James Henderson ordered a ring in our store. We can't reach his phone. Will kindly tell him to collect the ring?"

"Y...yes I will..." the call ended. I don't understand why would James go to Tiffanys... I gasped.

Oh my God...Oh, God. The  Ring! He was gonna propose!

I broke down crying. " James... I am sorry, your suffering causes me so much. " this wouldn't have happened if Lorenzo was not here. He has to go.

My phone rang again. I knew who it was this time. "Hello, my Arora."

"...."

" why so silent my love. I know you are overjoyed to finally meet me." He laughed. I hate every inch of him.

" Where do you want me to come?" I said in my ice-cold voice.

" The place where we last met. The cottage."

" what? That place is burned down."

" Trust me it's not."

" Fine, I will be there." I was going to end the call when he said," And baby come dressed in all white just like that time." That piece of shit!!

" I  have one condition."

" and what that might be?"

" I want you to release James. If you want me then, you have to let him go."

"This is not what I planned but I will do anything for you my Arora. As long as you come back to me. The way we were. I want you to be all mine!!"

"Fine." I clenched my fist.

"You made me the happiest person alive my love. See you soon." The call ended. I let out a deep breath.

I went out. I can't call the police until I know that James is alright and safe.

No more running. Even if I die today. Even if it all ends today. I am ready for it. I  love James more than anything. More than my life.

He was gonna propose to me and this....happened. I wiped my tears away.

I will save him.

I went out of the house. But first I gotta do one thing. I don't know I will be able to come back again or not but I gotta do this. I dialled back.

" Hello, tiffany's?"

" yes, ma'am. Would you like to collect the rings?"

"I want you to deliver those. I will give you the location and can you please write this message...'" I said the message.  "in the card when you give the rings?"

" Yes ma'am."

" Thank you." I ended the call.

I put the gun under my dress in the strap and went out.

"I am coming James. Wait for me a little more love..." I got in the car and started driving.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

Sorry for the late update. My exams will be starting soon and so I get less time to write and I like to thank you all for your support.

BC is successful because of all your support.

Do Vote and comment. I love to know what you all think of this chapter? 😊

Thank you

Love, rosavet 😙 XOXO