Chapter 35 She makes me go...

(Mia and James having a lovely dinner)

~
Mia's POV

"Hi Mia where are you and how is your vacation going? I hope James is letting you sleep at night. So have you done it yet?"

" We are in Rome having a lovely time and no Cloè. We have not done it yet. Seriously do you have anything else in mind except that?"

" what can I say, I am always worried for my baby hermit."

I remember what happened today."You won't believe whom I saw today. I saw Lisa."

" you mean The Lisa Carven? Who was the high school social butterfly and had habits of taking another person boyfriend and she is the sister of... you know who. "

" yes."

" what is she is doing in Rome?"

" she said that he has some work with some of her clients. Don't worry she is not like someone we used to know."

" Still I don't trust her. Be careful of her okay Mia?"

" yes, I will. Hey, I gotta go James is taking me to this place. I don't know where it's a surprise I can say."

"Okay enjoy, talk to you later bye" the call ended. Let's get ready now. Hmm, so what should I wear?

James POV

Tonight there is going to be a star shower. I wanted to show it to Mia. Later a romantic dinner.

Now when she is my girlfriend I couldn't be happy more. I wanted her to have the best vacation she ever had. But somewhere in my mind, I know that Mia is not telling me something. I won't pressure her in telling me but something happened in her past that she is not telling me. Whenever someone talks about her past of have seen the colour drain from her face. I will ask her about it later.

I got dressed and went to the bedroom. I saw she was brushing her hair in the mirror. I went towards her and hugged her from behind. She giggled. "I see Mr Handsome is ready." She turned to face me.

I smiled." Angel, it's not fair to tempt me always, I am only human. So it's your fault if I lose control."

" I am not tempting you." She smiled at me.

" But that dress is telling me something else." I kissed her neck.

" I am ready to let's go

" I am ready to let's go." She said holding my hand.

" where is this place?" She asked me.

" you will see angel." I took out a blindfold. She raised an eyebrow at me.

" Seriously James what's with you and blindfolds? Are you into BDMS?"

I started laughing, " I like that thought of yours. But sadly I am not into that. Now close your eyes it's a surprise." I wrapped it around her eyes." and no peeking."