Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!

( inside James office picture above.)

" tell me to die to save you. I will do it in a heartbeat.
Don't tell me to die for you if I love you cause I can't.
Because I want to spend my life with you being in love with you." -- rosave

Mia's POV

I open my bathrobe and went into the bathtub. Ah, this is relaxing a long aromatic warm bubble bath.

My phone rang it was James. Asking for Face time. I clicked on the answer.

" hi, angel. My work is finished..." he stopped.

" James? Agg did the screen freeze again?" I hit the screen with my finger.

" Angel where are you right now?"

"I am in the tub why?"

"you're deliberately tempting me you know that."

" I was tired and I need a long relaxing bubble bath James. Ahh...This is nice." I dug in a bit more.

" Mia you're driving me crazy here."

I giggled, " it's your fault for working late. You could have come early and joined me here..." I said seductively.

" Mia seriously" I laughed. " I am looking at you right now in my LED multi touch screen table and I am dying to touch you baby."

I laughed

I laughed.

" Then I guess, you better RUN home fast," I said seductively.

" just know this angel. I am right away and when I am home I will not let you sleep..." he gave me a sexy devil handsome smile. He is telling me I am hot but he is freaking hot as hell himself.

" Well, I am not planning to sleep early. So you can keep me awake tonight as long as you want Mr. handsome." I blew the bubbles in my hand. I love bubbles.

"You're setting my every orgasm and groin on fire here!" I giggled.

" Then get here! James " I laughed.

" I am coming." The call ended. I giggled I probably made James go wild. Well, I can be both a librarian or a stripper. Metaphorically speaking.

I washed my skin. I am in the tub for about 15 minutes now. I should get out. My skin was soft, glowing and aromatic after that lovely bath. I feel fresh. My hair was dripping wet. I wrapped myself with a towel.

I went to the mirror and started blow drying it. I looked at the clock. Hmm, James is late. Well, it's not like his office is nearby... My hair was dry. I stood up and went to the cupboard to take out my night wears. I was still in a towel. Suddenly a pair of arms hugged me from behind.

" James." I turned around to face him. " Your fast," I smirked.

" Well, I did break all the traffic rules to get to you." He said smiling.