Chapter 39 Moving in

(The top Mia was wearing.
And the tune Mia was singing too, burning by Mia Martina song video.

-------

I woke up early morning. James questions were running through my mind all night. I could hardly get any sleep.

Flashback :

"Move in with me Mia." He said to me.

" I ...I ..move..." I don't know what to say.

"Take your time angel. I don't want to make the decision right now. Give it a thought."

"Why do you want me to move in with you?" I asked him.

" I couldn't get enough of you angel. When you not with me I feel...I don't know. I feel aloof, empty. I want you with me always."

" James..." he cut me.

" Mia I will give you time to decide. Whatever you decide I will respect that." Then he wrapped me in his arms.
~~

I didn't give him any answers yet.

" moving in is a kinda big step," I said to myself. What should I do? I am kinda in dilemma with myself. Whom should I call? Cloè is in Paris busy with work. My brothers are busy with their work. What to do? ' you can tell me anything, Mia. I am your friend too.' Yes. Josh. I dialled Josh quickly." Come to the house."

He came within fifteen minutes. Aww, I missed him. I went running to him and hugged him." I missed you, Josh. "

" I missed you too Mia. How was your vacation? "

" it was lovely. I wanna discuss something with you. Something I can't decide on my own."

"Sure I am here."

" not here let's go out. Where should we go?"

" I know a place." He said smiling. Wait let me get dressed then I am coming down. I went upstairs and opened my cupboard. Hm. What to wear. Then my eyes fell on the white top. This good natural.

" I am ready." I came downstairs.

"Well let's go." He drove us to the cottage. I remember this place. John and I used to come here. Our secret hideout was this empty cottage. The place was abundant and as it was far away from the city no one bought it. So we used this place as our time out. A break from life. I nearly forgot about it. He stopped the car.

" Remember this place?" He asked.

" I do. Our secret hides out. I also remember that we put our time capsules here."

" we told that we will open it after 8 years as I couldn't wait up to 15 years." I laughed.

" Yeah, I remember."

" So is it time yet? "

" it will be after a few months." We sat at the stairs of the cottage.

" I feel so calm here. I remember when I used to get depressed I used to come here. This place is so quiet."

" So what you wanted to talk about?" He asked me. Here it goes.

" you know James and I are a couple now. Yesterday I went to dinner with James family. It was all lovely we were walking in the garden and he..."

" he...?"

" He asked me to move in with him. That's a big decision. I couldn't answer him anything yet. I am confused."

"Well, that is up to you to decide. Ask yourself the three questions and if you have the three answers then you know what to do."

" what three questions?"