Chapter 66 Pre-preparations

(Closer by Chainsmokers 😉)

Mia's POV

"So how many times did you guys do it?" Cloè screamed.

"Cloè come on inside voices! Do you want to tell the neighbourhood and print invitations too?"

We are back from our lovely vacation. Right now I am with Cloè and she is drowning me with her questions and investigations.

"Tell me"

"Search! Cloè seriously?!"

"Mia that's why you are glowing babe." She smirked.

"Come on I am not glowing." I blushed.

"Yes, you are girl. You glow you. You looking more sexy and attractive than you were all of a sudden too."

"Now your exgraduating." I laughed.

"So where is James? " She asked me.

"Oh he has gone to meet his parents, they said they wanted to plan the wedding" I smiled.

"Aww, I can't believe you will be getting married." She wiped her false tear.

"Stop your drama princess." I giggled.

"Show me the ring again." She pleaded.

"Okay okay..." I giggled," it's the 9th time I showed it to you."

I was happy to have Cloè here with me again. She moved back from Paris after her show. She is well established now. She is handling the New York fashion line nowadays.

"But the main reason why I called you today was I gotta ask you something."

"You can ask me anything, Mia."

"I wanted to ask you that... will you be my maid of honour in my wedding?"

"OMG! ! Yessssss! Girl" she hugged me excited.

"I am glad."

"I also have a favour to ask you."

"Anything Cloè." I smiled.

"Can I design your wedding dress? I know it's not something I do but I wanted to do it for you and don't worry it will be my best work I promise you..." I cut her.

"Cloè you don't have to ask. You can design it. I love to wear it."

"and can I bring a date?" She asked me.

"Whoa, Cloè you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend now. Who is he Miss. secret keeper."

"It's not a secret... it's Alex." She said shyly.

"Way to go girl." I giggled. "You can invite him."

I hugged her. She is the best and the sweetest friend anyone could ever ask. I was lucky to have her in my life.

My phone rang," Hi James... yeah sure...okay see you then" I ended the call.

I was going to tell Cloè but she stopped me," I get the hint. Your prince charming is calling you..." she got down from the bed and went towards the door.

I waved at her smiling. She turned back," Ah I forgot to tell you Mia keep Friday free from James ok?"

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"It's your bachelorette party duh?"

"What? We didn't agree to that?!"

"Come on Mia. We are gonna have a party. It's your bachelorette for Pete's sake. Chill girl and have fun. Don't worry Jasmine and I am gonna arrange everything."