Chapter 64 The Proposal

(Let me love you song)

Mia's POV

"I think we should break up..." I said with a heavy breath.

"What?... Mia what are you saying?!" He asked me angrily.

"It's for the better James..." he cut me.

"What the hell has gotten into you?...why are you...." I stopped him.

"Listen to me... I caused everyone pain... especially you! You got shot for christ sake. It's all my fault. I am so sorry... Your mother was so worried for you... If you keep staying with me, you will get hurt and feel pain, but I don't want to cause you that... I love you from the heart... and I can't think of any other way... as long as you keep staying with me you may get hurt again... so it's better if we.... separate."

He stayed quiet and listened to me.

He was quite still now...

"Please say something...." I didn't finish my sentence and he wrapped his arms around me.

"James?...."

"Sshhh. ..." I let him embrace me. Then he separates from me.

He cupped my face and his eyes were looking straight into mine.

"Mia .... your my life. I love you very much. Don't ever think that you cause me pain. And the bullet was not your fault. I will take it again in a heartbeat to save you. I did make many people worry for me, but I am nothing without you. You're my strength. So please never leave me... Otherwise, I will die and it's worst than the bullet... I want you with me always, forever, rest of our lives..."

"James. ..." A tear escaped from my eyes.

"So will you leave me, angel?"

".... I am sorry for saying that... I will never leave you..." I hugged him crying.

"We all have our scars for loving someone...but that's what makes us strong. Stronger to love someone..." he said to me.

"I love you, James..." I kissed him.

I love you to angel. ..." he kissed me back. His lips felt so good on mine.

It felt so good. I missed being in his arms.

~
Few days passed...

"James, will you tell me where we are going? " I asked him impatiently.

"Patience angel, you will find out soon enough..." he gave me a sexy smirk.

What is that gorgeous face planning? I thought to myself.

We got down from his yacht.

Right now I am on a private island owned by the Henderson's.

The beach was breathtaking. The water was crystal blue like the sky and the sand was pearl white. I felt like I was in a fairyland.

 I felt like I was in a fairyland