Chapter 21 The Beach.

(Mia and James outfit picture
The above song video is about Mia's feelings for James )

Mia's POV

I woke up at 9 and started getting ready. I went to my cupboard after shower. "What should I wear?" Then I picked a white dress. I am not going near the water so no need to wear a bikini. I checked the mirror one last time and went out.

I reach James house. I knocked at the door. He came out immediately. He was wearing a white shirt and camouflage three-quarter pants. He was looking handsome as hell.

His eyes were on me. " Do I look okay? "

" you look, fabulous angel." He smiled at me. He took my hand and we went inside the car. I was driving. He asked me," I thought you would be wearing a bikini."

I blushed and replied, " I am not going to go into the water so..."

" Okay. But I must say you look beautiful in that white dress. But let's go swimming next time." He complimented.

" Thanks, James and I don't know about swimming." I shyly smiled at him.

" why you don't like it?"

" I am not a big fan of swimming or water. But I like the beach" I smiled.

We reached the beach.

We got out of the car and headed towards sandy waters. We took our shoes in hand and walk hand in hand along the shore. Then he asked," that day when you told me on the phone that you were with sam. What were you two talking about?"

" we thought to hang out cause we were bored at home. I got to know a secret crush of Sam." I said giggling.

" secret crush?" James asked me in a serious tone.

" Yeah. He like a girl but he did tell her about his feelings. When I told him to tell her otherwise she won't know. He said that want to wait for a while before he confesses."

"Did he tell you who the girl is?" He asked me.

" Um no, and I didn't also ask him. I let him keep his crush a secret." I said smiling the I continued," Everyone has secrets that they don't want others to know. And I respect that."

James didn't say anything. I thought to lighten up the mood. I pulled in the water not too deep just knee level. I took the water in my hand and threw it at him. His face was wet and his shirt was a little wet. I was laughing out loud.

" playing dirty huh?" James smirked at me. He came towards me with big steps.

" No no James I am warning you" I laughed backing up. He threw a big splash of water at me. My dress was all wet. He didn't stop he kept splashing water at me. I started to run away from him towards the sand. He ran after me to catch me.

He caught me and we fell together in the warm sand tumbling. James covered me within his arms so I don't hit my head down. We both were laughing lying.

I was lying in James' arms," James you know when I am with I feel so safe. I don't see what the rest of the world is doing. It's like the world comes to a standstill." I looked at his intense eyes.

" Mia the things you say." He said smiling at me.

" I am sorry I said something weird didn't I?"
I felt embarrassed.

" No baby you didn't say anything weird. It's just your words caught me off guard."

We both were lying in the sand. I was looking at the sky. It's a wonderful day. I thought.

James got up on his feet and brushed off the sand from his shirt. He gave me a hand-pulled me up to himself.

" Let's go for a ride angel." He said smiling at me.

" what you mean?" I was confused.

" Let's take a boat out in the sea." He said and took my hand. We went on the boat. It was not a private boat it was an open boat anyone could ride it.

We didn't go too deep into the sea. James and I were standing near the railing of the boat observing the sunset. We saw two little children playing there.

"James I want to tell you something..." I thought to tell him about my feelings.

" I think I have fallen fo..." I was going to continue when I saw the food trolley went out of control and it was coming directly towards the children.

The speed it was coming towards them it would hit them and throw the into the water.

I reacted instantly.
I left James and I ran towards the children and pushed them out of the way. The trolly hit me and I lost my balance and I fell over the raling into the sea. I could hear James screaming my name.

This was what I was avoiding. Going into the water.

I hit the surface of the water and a big splash. I was struggling to get a little air. I can't swim.

The fource current of the sea pulled me down. " James! " I tried to scream. I drank a lot of salt water, my vision went blur. I gave up. I am drowning. It's cold and dark.

I closed my eyes and the sea pulled me in more deep. The last thing that came to blur vision is a hand coming towards me. Then everything went dark.

Is this the end?

_______________________________________

What is going happen to Mia now? Did she survive? Who's hand was it that Mia saw?

Find out in the next chapter ;)

Thanks you my readers for your votes. It mean a lot to me😄

Vote comment and follow me :)